Sign in to follow this  
Sooty57

Has the title chance gone now?

We are 3 points ahead... dont say its chances have gone until it's over. Look at man city vs QPR

It would be a little bit ironic given how many were complaining about Wilder winning Manager of the season if the Blades end up champions.

The title is a bonus in my eyes. Getting out of the league was the priority. Ok we should have had the title wrapped up anyway but would rather take 2nd place and automatic promotion then risk our top talent be cherry picked come the end of the season so we can stay self-sufficient. 

With Webber looking after the windfall we should be well set for the next few years. 

I’d be slightly disappointed if we don’t finish top but if we don’t it really isn’t the end of the world, there’s likely to only be a fag paper between us and Sheff Utd either way and once pre season starts and thoughts turn to the Premier League season few will be bothered who finished where the year before. We shouldn't let potentially finishing second take the shine off what’s been achieved this season. 

Edited by Gordon Bennett

The title is ours to lose, but we do need to win it. A draw and a win guarantees it, but I think it will be a necessity because the blades are going to get 6 points, almost certainly. 

If villa play any of the likes of Grealish, Abraham’s ect I will be gob smacked. However who knows may work to our disadvantage 46000 fans reserves with something to prove, but one thing for certain Stoke will not roll over.

if we finish second so be it - about 16 places higher than some were predicting lol

The thing is Sheff Utd May not even get automatic promotion, let alone the title. One thing I’ve learnt this season is funny results can pop up at any given time. Twists and turns have been the weekly norm. Good form and bad form both have to start somewhere. Leeds think they’re out of it, but imagine Ip****e winning on Saturday. Unlikely but not beyond the realms of possibility. Then an encouraged Leeds manage to beat Villa who are already resting a few key players for the upcoming play offs. If that goes to the final day of the season with Leeds playing Ip****e and Sheff Utd playing Stoke then who knows? I think Sheff Utd would do well not to count their chickens just yet, they are definitely not in as good a position as us.

• Like 1

Call up Chris Wilder and ask if he would swap points and fixtures with us. Bet he bites your bloody hand off if you could have realistically give it to him.

Because Blades are looking over their shoulder, they won't be letting up against the worst Team (if you can call them a Team) in the Division.