Crabbycanary3

Waccoe

4 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

I thought they won the league ?

Same deal as winning europe... waccoc?

Edited by All the Germans

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

What a season it's been, pure gold.

If somebody wrote it you'd say it was too far fetched to be believed.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

What a season it's been, pure gold.

Almost, but not quite the 'Triple Crown' for Norwich fans, Dirty Leeds choking in a Wembley PO Final would have been the ultimate, but I'm not greedy..., I'll take their abject failure at SF stage 😁 

13 minutes ago, Herman said:

Thoughts and prayers to the people of Leeds.

We can have a collection for them tomorrow and send a card with a picture of the Championship trophy.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Beetley Yellow said:

Almost, but not quite the 'Triple Crown' for Norwich fans, Dirty Leeds choking in a Wembley PO Final would have been the ultimate, but I'm not greedy..., I'll take their abject failure at SF stage 😁 

You'd want them to have the nice day out? I enjoyed both our playoff finals.

10 minutes ago, ricardo said:

We can have a collection for them tomorrow and send a card with a picture of the Championship trophy.

I've heard the people in Aleppo are organising a whip round and a minutes silence.

• Haha 1

Well the EFL weren't going to let Bielsa take his plastic bucket to Wembley anyway, so it's all for the best. Perhaps Brighton will hire him instead of Potter. 

"Any top Premier League club that's looking for a manager will have to have a look at his body of work," Coyle told BBC 5 Live Sport.

"And I think for any of those clubs he'd be a fantastic acquisition.

"So now that Leeds haven't gone up, I think they'll have a real challenge to keep him.

11 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

Does anyone have an account they can share their comments? would love to revel in their misery even more...

I do mate, but it is bedlam on there tonight, it’s hard to get a ‘highlights package’ together!

I wonder if all of those Leeds fans who booked for Wembley have decided whether they’ll be supporting Villa or Derby yet?

2 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

You need to watch/listen to this folks, I’m dying! 😂😂😂

I want to give this more laughs. Absolutely golden.

• Like 1

I still can’t stop laughing at that Bonnie Tyler recorder solo, I reckon I’ve played it about 40 times now with tears streaming down my face 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

You'd want them to have the nice day out? I enjoyed both our playoff finals.

Agreed, the only way this already perfect scenario could've been made any better is if Derby scored their goal in the 10th minute of added time after it was added on because of Bamford repeatedly falling over to waste time.

I bought a new telly to watch the play off final but when i got it home and opened the box there were no Leeds.

E9FDD97A-5C9E-4D07-BF60-02DF85291A94.thumb.png.f2add1085a075398d320ea96be02f1a9.png

It is incredible (and hilarious) how much they’ve bottled it at so many key moments in the season. Surprising amount of sensible, level headed posters on Waccoe this morning....with a good amount of nutters as well of course.