Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Safri staying

i agree, northern, good news. i wonder where that leaves Robinson. After all he can hardly return to Sunderland after saying that Nigel Worthington is one of the best managers and thats why he came to us!

As much as I like Saf, I am not overly excited.  He will be off to the ACN for a while and when he returns he is likely to spend most of his time having treatment on the injury he will pick up at the ACN.  Chances are we won''t see him play much in a City shirt after January anyway.

Me a cynic? Never.

[quote user="Northern Canary"]http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/Sport/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=edponline&tCategory=sport&itemid=NOED07%20Dec%202005%2009%3A00%3A34%3A813

Dont know about you but i am really pleased with this news. I thought he was off[/quote]

If he signed a new contract I would be even happier. Isn''t he available on a free in the summer???

Not at all convinced that Safri    means what he says !   I would be very surprised if he signed a new contract  before he is on a free   at the end of this season ...     his " injuries " wax and wane   according  to when  he sees fit !     he`s off to the ANC in Jan ,  no prizes for guessing that  his groin  prob will " clear up  "  and he`ll  be fit to  take part in those games ,  while  the club pay his wages .....    might even come limping back with that " groin injury "  that`ll  keep him sidelined  till the seasons end  ....

yeah !