Sign in to follow this  
Ward 3

Panic

I'll be honest, had a bit of a squabble with a Norwich fan on one of the Facebook groups who called our players and coaching team 'bottle jobs'. Obviously I took offence to that, as I've really enjoyed this season and the amount of work the players and coaching team have clearly put into it is exceptional.

After then admitting we were going to get 2nd place anyway; he came back with 'I'd rather finish 1st, or 3rd-6th than finish 2nd. No-one remembers 2nd'.

It is knowing that people like this exist that concerns me in regards to the future of this country.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I'll be honest, had a bit of a squabble with a Norwich fan on one of the Facebook groups who called our players and coaching team 'bottle jobs'. Obviously I took offence to that, as I've really enjoyedďťż this season and the amount of work the players and coaching team have clearly put into it isďťż exceptional.

After then admitting we were going to get 2nd place anyway; he came back with 'I'd rather finish 1st, or 3rd-6ďťżth than finish 2nd. No-one remembers 2nd'.

It is knowing that people like this exist that concerns me in rďťżegards to the future of this country.

There is never a good reason to be on those cesspit groups. I made that mistake once, ****ing hell the people on there...

• Like 1

Was is it about people who want to come on and upset others just when they are celebrating?

I loved DF's reply when asked about 4 draws in a row and he said no its 12 games undefeated. Although staying undefeated isn't the ultimate as two wins and two defeats would have given us more points.

We all would have loved to been champions by now but it is a bit like to the two bulls joke.

17 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Oh how we've all missed you. Really happy you're back because I was afraid all might not be well.👍

Now, you don't happen to know where King Keano is do you?

60 quid and rising even when we have a run of draws...

Reminds me how 60 points has become so magical and yet so mind blowingly different to two neighbours in a short 12 month period. A year ago City and Town both finish with 60 points..they get the higher place courtesy of goal difference. A year  later...88 points compared to 28...enough said.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, king canary said:

There is never a good reason to be on those cesspit groups. I made that mistake once, ****ing hell the people on there...

If ever proof was needed that teaching people that opinions cannot be wrong was a dreadful idea, Facebook is it.

• Haha 1