Sign in to follow this  
Ward 3

Panic

EVERYONE HAS HIT THE PANIC BUTTON!!!! We have Blackburn at home and villa away. So what. Seems like everyone is acting like we've been turned over in the last 4 games. Just get behind the boys instead of calling them bottlersĀ 

• Like 1

Exactly.

The price we pay for entertaining, attacking football is that we will give chances to the opposition. We canā€™t expect Aarons and Lewis to provide so much in attack, and yet keep things watertight at the back.

Dodgy decisions have cost us points these last few weeks and not a lack of effort and desire from the players.

Ā 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Yep - the pantwetters are back.

Grow up...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

42 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

EVERYONE HAS HIT THE PANIC BUTTON!!!! We have Blackburn at home and villa away. So what. Seems like everyone is acting like we've been turned over in the last 4 games. Just get behind the boys instead of calling them bottlersĀ 

You sir are a f ecking idiot!

1 minute ago, Carra Rud said:

You sir are a f ecking idiot!

You sir are a f ecking awful fan then

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ward 3 said:

Heā€™s not a Norwich fan, been posting troll posts all afternoonĀ 

Personally Iā€™m really enjoying all these calculated draws by Farke and the lads. Itā€™s almost like they want to torment Leeds right till the last.

Leeds lose today and we are effectively there šŸ™šŸ‘

1 minute ago, Ward 3 said:

Fair enough, think what you like, it isĀ not going to change this clubs mentality or ambition. No offence, but you're kidding yourself.Ā 

• Haha 1

If you're saying that the last few results haven't given you cause for concern, then you must be made of rock!

We have had a fantastic season and I just hope that the nerves do not undo all the great work that Farke and the players have achieved.

We go again Saturday.

OTBC

Just now, Alex Moss said:

Personally Iā€™m really enjoying all these calculated draws by Farke and the lads. Itā€™s almost like they want to torment Leeds right till the last.

Leeds lose today and we are effectively there šŸ™šŸ‘

Even a draw will do. Massive second half incoming for all 3 teams. The right result here will see the pressure lifted from our players for the last two matches

• Like 1

I don't consider getting nervous after 4 straight draws and losing ground to our promotion rivals both in points and goal difference to be "pant wetting". We've hit bad form at the worst possible moment.Ā 

2 minutes ago, JF said:

Heā€™s not a Norwich fan, been posting troll posts all afternoonĀ 

Pipe down, you know nothing about me and secondly you are definitely not as interesting as Morty lol

1 minute ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

I don't consider getting nervous after 4 straight draws and losing ground to our promotion rivals both in points and goal difference to be "pant wetting". We've hit bad form at the worst possible moment.Ā 

Exactly. As I said in the post above, he needs to grow up. Throwing casual insults at fellow fans that are concerned is hardly big and clever...

Just now, Carra Rud said:

Pipe down, you know nothing about me and secondly you are definitely not as interesting as Morty lol

šŸ˜€šŸ˜‚ Cnut

1 minute ago, Carra Rud said:

For that I am grateful...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Well said sir!

Just now, Van wink said:

šŸ˜€šŸ˜‚ Cnut

I'd expect nothing less from you dear Van W ank, you are so predictable its boring. Come on Nutty Nigel jump in haha

We haven't lost. Those 4 points could be vital, especially as most of them are secured from a losing position. Let's do the business against a Blackburn then we can try and win the title at Villa

• Like 1

AT LEAST WE AREN'T LEEDS FANS šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everybody panicking.....Let's cut it loose.

Ā 

Edit: Joint Norwich and Leeds wet pant shuffling

Edited by KiwiScot