Sign in to follow this  
Jsim1986

Brentford v Leeds

Really need a Brentford win here. They win we are as good as up even if we bottle the last two games.

Edited by Jsim1986
  • Haha 1

Bottle. We arent really bottling it. Pressure on them with the expectation EVERYONE is putting on them must be huge. Take each game 1 at a time

1 minute ago, Ward 3 said:

Bottle. We arent really bottling it. Pressure on them with the expectation EVERYONE is putting on them must be huge. Take each game 1 at a time

Would of agreed with you before today's game. But after watching today a few players did and we look devastated at final whistle

A win for Leeds and they chuck the kitchen sink at Villa and perhaps get a point, our late kick off against Blackburn becomes a high pressure match. 

I think that's down to the boys wanting it done and dusted. If onel didn't trip over then who knows...

For the first time I am really concerned. I do not think that Sheffield will drop any points now which means we need 4 points to secure the title, possibly even promotion. That means having to get something from villa and that is not a position I wanted us to be in.

Just now, Yellow Peril said:

oh, that was a penalty.

Well done ref

Yeah was a stonewall. One things has made me realise are defence isn't that bad Brentford are all over the place 🤢

however, if the ref thought it wasn't a penalty & bambi was simulating, should he not have booked him ?

Ok, perhaps being a bit greedy 🙂