Alex Moss

Today’s games 🐥

6 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Don’t tease, I’m watching on live text!

That's gash - so far behind.

It still hasn't reported Vrancic's equaliser against Wendys yet!

• Haha 3

F** you, Hull.
It's time to get out of football, Hull.
What were you even doing there in the first place, Hull?
You aren't even a proper team, Hull.
Are you happy now, Hull?
F** you, Hull!

Edited by kirku
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, kirku said:

F** you, Hull.
It's time to get out of football, Hull.
What were you even doing there in the first place, Hull?
You aren't even a proper team, Hull.
Are you happy now, Hull?
F** you, Hull!

I don't normally like poetry but you've certainly got a way with words.

F*ck Hull!

OTBC

• Like 1

Generally playing pretty well today.  If I have some minor gripes, it's that goal aside, Hernandez appears to be wearing ice skates covered in grease, and Mclean has been pretty sloppy in possession.  

1 minute ago, makham said:

Villa highly likely to have guaranteed top 6 finish before they play Leeds

Yes but Villa will also rest their best players for our game, they won’t risk any injuries! So could be good for us. Get the job done today and beat Blackburn next week.

Boro and Bristol both loosing mean Villa guaranteed play off and be relaxed against Leeds.

We must win today as seems other 2 can win too and both play Ipswich mean GD can be covered easy.

Stoke look poor but we need 2nd ...

Pukki and Marko not play enough and Emi a bit too self confident.

Overall we are on control but still very imp 45 min.

Edited by Boris

Going reasonably well so far. Wouldn’t say it was a classic performance by any stretch but we are doing enough and are in control. Really need that 2 goal cushion to save any nervousness going into the last 10 minutes. Hernandez has had a bizarre match, scored the goal but seems incapable of staying on his feet or controlling the ball today! 

Edited by JF

Don't recognise the pressure you guys are feeling. We seem in control. It is our own hands. Nothing better than to destroy the others than keeping winning. Keep this up and the pressure on Leeds will be immense.

Just wish Emi, who may well be justified, would not stand appealing if the ref says no. Just get on with the game son you are a top player.

• Like 1

Definitely need a second. Quite a slow pace to the game. A little wasteful in possession, esp in midfield with Kenny and Marco, could be dangerous.

Overall in control but would really like another early in the half.

That shot of Farke biting his nails says it all. What a tense, nervy scrappy half. Stoke have chased everything down and made the game all about 1v1 duels which doesn't suit us at all. Some of our passing has been a bit sloppy and we've tried to rush things a bit too much as well today. We need to calm things down a lot. I can't complain because we're winning but I'd feel so much better if we had a Leitner or Vrancic in there to keep the ball better. 

This Stoke team has a lot of quality and unusually they're working hard today. Which is a massive shock because apparently teams only ever turn up against Leeds and the rest of us get easy rides, apparently.

This is a really tough game, if we come out with 3 points today it would be one of our biggest wins of the season.

I’m surprised at how easily Hull have rolled over. But never mind, this only makes things increasingly harder for Leeds later, they will be under serious pressure if both us and Sheff Utd win - we will only need a point should Leeds win today 👍. But first of all we must finish the job at Stoke - massive 45mins coming up! OTBC!

I’m going to check out the meltdown’o’meter on WACCOE now, should be spectacular 🤦🏻‍♂️😝😂