Alex Moss

Today’s games 🐥

We know what we need to do, and anything else other than maximum points for both Sheff Utd and WACCOE Utd will see us promoted as long as we win. Great to have Buendía back - what a massive boost! Sheff Utd face a team in Hull that still have a slim chance of a play off place, and given Hull’s excellent record at home then Sheff Utd to win today is far from a gimme. Brentford also have an excellent record at home, and if Sheff Utd capitalise at the Tigers, and we also win, then the pressure at 5:15pm will be absolutely huge on that massive team that boast Huddersfield Town as their derby rivals.

Anyway, it promises to be an exciting day, and all being well our wonderful team will make it one of huge sunny celebration. Let’s do this! OTBC! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

I'm at the ground now and all the stoke fans and stewards i've spoke to reckon theyre useless and it should be candy from a baby for us today......I'm not so sure

Always typically famous last words when you hear this, I know, but I have a good feeling, GJL. I think we’re all boosted by the potential return of Buendía today, if he starts then I think we’ll have too much for them 🤞🙏

I'm going for a Hull / SU draw this afternoon. And a Leeds win later because they will have that extra 1% motivation from Sheff's draw.

Edited by sonyc

Haha, I’ve guessed the other way round, Sonyc - Sheff Utd to lose, but Leeds to draw. But I think your guess is probably more likely in all honesty. However, I’m certain that Leeds will lose if both us and Sheff Utd win earlier, that would carry potentially insurmountable pressure. And then WACCOE, god I love WACCOE! 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Although I hardly think Spies are labouring under a great injustice, by being on later, as Ashton apparently believes

I do think Deano has a point to an extent, but for some strange reason they leave it to only the final day when all games must be played simultaneously. For some, the damage has already been done. Yeah, I’m still loving WACCOE 😂

Lets kill it today. No matter whats thrown at us. Think Sheff and Leeds will both win also and interested to see what effect the heat has on the games. Might take the sting out of teams with less to play for or with inferior fitness.

So looking at the fixtures now, and the timings, I honestly think Leeds have screwed themselves. Regardless of what they do later, if Sheff Utd pick up maximum points today, then Sheff Utd play Ip****e on Saturday, and you would have to say that’s 3 points for Sheff Utd in all honesty. Leeds have to play Villa the next day - that is not the game they want if they are 3, 4 or 6 points behind Sheff Utd. I think Hull is Sheff Utd's hardest remaining fixture, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Leeds offer Villa a £10m ‘loss bonus’ should Villa be assured of play offs today - that would be the Leeds way. 

6 minutes ago, Darth Canary1 said:

Yes they do Alex, next Sunday lunchtime

Yep, just checked it cheers Darth 👍

its logical...

this team win 10 in a row and can do the job.

Vrancic is good on impact sub if things is wrong.

Hope Emi no need 2 games to back on track after this joke red card.

OTBC

22 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Haha, I’ve guessed the other way round, Sonyc - Sheff Utd to lose, but Leeds to draw. But I think your guess is probably more likely in all honesty. However, I’m certain that Leeds will lose if both us and Sheff Utd win earlier, that would carry potentially insurmountable pressure. And then WACCOE, god I love WACCOE! 😂😂😂

Well you called it about right on Friday Alex. 

Getting the nerves now!

• Like 1

I’m feeling very confident looking at this, it can be debated to death but we just tick with our little Argentinian in the side 🏆

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

Well you called it about right on Friday Alex. 

Getting the nerves now!

Same Sonyc! I don’t know why I feel nervous because I’m also very confident too?! Football is weird! 😂

Twenty quid on Sheff Utd to win. Then put the winnings on Leeds to win. Unless we win today when hope there will no money won today. Worried about today until the job is done.

I'm excited about today. Going to search for little Marc Rivers as I'm over in Hungary. Full expect to see us come out the blocks and have a great first 25 mins. 

4 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

I'm excited about today. Going to search for little Marc Rivers as I'm over in Hungary. Full expect to see us come out the blocks and have a great first 25 mins. 

Good luck Dan, hope you find it 👍

Just hope thr boys can calm down and play their football. Zimm and Godfrey have to be on it today and the defensive side to our game has to be spot on which is why Kenny starts. Absolutely bricking it at the moment but worst comes to worst we'll still be 2 ahead of Leeds. A draw would not be a disaster but let's not throw this away.

27 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Villa 1-0 up against Millwall...

Do Villa play Leeds next? 

Yes.

It is all assumed as well that Villa will be a hard game for us. They will have a playoff game 4 days later, if already assured a place will the likes of Grealish Hoolrahan and Abraham’s really be risked ? Would be amazed if they were.

4 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Yes.

It is all assumed as well that Villa will be a hard game for us. They will have a playoff game 4 days later, if already assured a place will the likes of Grealish Hoolrahan and Abraham’s really be risked ? Would be amazed if they were.

They won’t risk them, but they may still need Grealish, McGinn etc against Leeds. Perfect scenario 👍

Big news from Leeds today is that fan favourite Calvin Phillips has been dropped for tonight’s game. To say they are not happy on WACCOE is an understatement...

9 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Good luck Dan, hope you find it 👍

Dr Dublin is the first part sorted! To get the warm up!

Getting nervous now. Just hope the lads go out And perform how they can. On paper it’s the perfect match for us, a team that have underperformed all season with players that don’t seem to care, away from home where the pressure and expectation of the home crowd won’t burden them. Let’s get it done, 3 points really is a must today