Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

the clubs response to todays Evening news

Doomcaster says "we care deeply about what the fans think and are looking forward to Crewe"

what do u all make of this?

To me it sounds like the club are saying "cant they akk just shut up and get on with it?" as they try and, yet again, dodge the issue.

If the club cares so deeply about us fans and what we think then why arent they doing anything to keep our best interests at heart. the majority of fans now want Worthington out. if the club really did care for its supporters it would heed what they were saying and take the necessary steps.

More head in the sand from the board room i think. It was to be accepted.. should Worthington ever part company with the club then im expecting th fans to be criticised in some way... either by the board, or by Worthless himself saying that we didnt give him enough time in the job, bla bla.. that we were too critical.. bla bla... thay we lost that sense of togetherness... etc.

what piffle!

jas :)

Even if we got a comment from the Board which showed a bit of concern as to our league position and almost saying that "Worthy has got 3 games to prove himself", it would be a start - But I don''t think the board will do anything till January - then Worthy will walk, we will spend all January looking for a new manager and miss the transfer window and lose our best stars , and at the end of the season, the board will blame our poor season on the fans not getting behind worthy at the start of the season and we will be blamed for him walking.Does the fact we pay a lot of money in a season to see 2nd rate football, mean we don''t have the right to voice an opinion - Is there not freedom of speech.
-Stands down from the soap box and carries on with some work-

I have run out of patience with worthy but i''m not turning on the board who have been great! None of us really know what goes on behind the scenes and therefore we are not really the best judges. I literally can''t boycot anything ncfc cos it would just be weird...only the return of chase could make me contemplate this! Our current position sucks and i hold worthy ultimatley responsible, he will be out b4 it becomes impossible to turn the season round to at least a play-off appearance, but not b4.

Don''t know if anyone has suggested this but how about sir bobby with a young coach for a couple of years time?

Fans are entitled  to their say  ,  and there`s no way that the board  are ignoring  the situation ,  but if the club was run by the fans  we would be in s**t street   !  

I don''t think that this is an area that Delia & Michael really have any say in - they may be majority shareholders/boardmembers but Doomcaster is the public face of the club isn''t he?

I bet that Delia isn''t really happy with the state of affairs at the club but she''s more than just a concerned fan now isn''t she - she''s got a large investment in the future of the club - she isn''t going to make any rash statements that may affect her interests is she?

I still support everything she''s done for the club and for fans to start questioning her loyalt is out of order.