Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Worst case scenario?

Discovering that all of our player registration paperwork was declared invalid due to late delivery to the FA and all our points for the season being rescinded and we finish below (R)1p5wich.

Dare someone to come up with something 'worser'. 😀

8 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Discovering that all of our player registration paperwork was declared invalid due to late delivery to the FA and all our points for the season being rescinded and we finish below (R)1p5wich.

Dare someone to come up with something 'worser'. 😀

Being rescinded all points in a season is a fantasy scenario with zero basis in reality. Surely any worst case scenario must come with a modicum of reality, however small that may be.

I dont know about worst case, but how about Ipswich being thumped by both Leeds and Sheff. Utd, allowing them both to overtake City, then we reach the Wembley play off final and get beat 2-0 by Boro.

5 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Mine is the 'worsist'.

Yours + massive discrepancy in tax accounting leading to administration and being docked 15 points in league one after having to sell every player, Farke and Webber leave, Delia appoints Russ as player manager. 

That’s worserer. 

1 minute ago, Daz Sparks said:

Yours + massive discrepancy in tax accounting leading to administration and being docked 15 points in league one after having to sell every player, Farke and Webber leave, Delia appoints Michael Wynn Jones as player manager. 

That’s worserer. 

......even more worserer.😀

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Mine is the 'worsist'.

I wake up from my 40 year coma and realise I am a binner.

Worsist.

• Haha 3

Financial ruin leading to being forced to sell Carrow Road, but that not being enough and then being kicked out the league only to rise again, but become bankrupt again leading to.....

A merger with Ipswich Town becoming Ipswich City.

30 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Financial ruin leading to being forced to sell Carrow Road, but that not being enough and then being kicked out the league only to rise again, but become bankrupt again leading to.....

A merger with Ipswich Town becoming Ipswich City.

If we were to merge with Ipswich we'd have to play at a venue equidistant between the two places - Diss is the obvious choice - the name of the new team would be Diss United. 

• Haha 2

I searched my feelings and discovered Paul Lambert was my father and my dog is a binner.

Nothing worchestershire than that!

worst is we to be same pts with Leeds and they win 6-0 away to Ipswich to make better our GD

All of the above, plus a great dragon appears from the north, lays waste to the county and takes up its terrible residence in Beeston Bump