Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Canary

Just think....

How many points we’d have won the Championship by if we had a half decent penalty taker and VAR was available? Makes you wonder!

Edited by Jersey Canary

Definitely the penalties but I expect most clubs will say they have been on the wrong end of refereeing decisions. No manager ever agrees they have been lucky with decisions. They normally say they didn't see it.

I think only one penalty miss actually cost us ‘direct’ points, being WBA early in the season.  We’ve not had one in an age so it hasn’t been a recent problem! 

5 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I think only one penalty miss actually cost us ‘direct’ points, being WBA early in the season.  We’ve not had one in an age so it hasn’t been a recent problem! 

That combined with Krul virtually throwing the ball in his own net!

7 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Definitely the penalties but I expect most clubs will say they have been on the wrong end of refereeing decisions. No manager ever agrees they have been lucky with decisions. They normally say they didn't see it.

Well done, kg! Good to see ‘definitely’ spelt correctly.

Even the ‘beeb’ couldn’t get it right on ‘Line of Duty’ tonight......

Yes, I think Norwich have missed 6 out of 7 pens but IIRC only the West Brom one, beginning of the season, counted for anything, even then it would have been 1 point instead of 0. Furthermore, Leeds fluffed a pen against Wigan recently.

Although the pens didn’t cost too many points, our g/d would be that much better if we’d scored some of them - as it stands we’re well up on Leeds but not so much on the blades.

53 minutes ago, unique said:

Well done, kg! Good to see ‘definitely’ spelt correctly.

Even the ‘beeb’ couldn’t get it right on ‘Line of Duty’ tonight......

As it was spelt the same in the last episode by possibly the same person it's bound to turn out turn out to be part of the plot.

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

12 hours ago, Rivvo said:

Sadly I noticed that too 😮

I think that's the beeb trying to connect, be genuine, darn with the kids, like, knorrowimean!