Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Is the Stoke game on iFollow?

Does anyone know if the Stoke game is on iFollow tomorrow for UK residents?

As far as I'm aware, all non Saturday 3pm games are supposed to be available now, but I can't seem to find out for sure if I'll be able to watch it. 

Thanks. 

SR. 

34 minutes ago, Splendid Rush said:

Does anyone know if the Stoke game is on iFollow tomorrow for UK residents?

As far as I'm aware, all non Saturday 3pm games are supposed to be available now, but I can't seem to find out for sure if I'll be able to watch it. 

Thanks. 

SR. 

Got a feeling bank-holiday 3pm kick offs are counted like Saturday 3pm kick offs so it won't be on UK ifollow.

But like Norwich Rat says, get a free VPN and pretend you're in Canada for the afternoon and it's all good.

OTBC

It's listed as a blackout game for the UK and also, more worryingly, for 'other international not listed below'. Canada, for example, falls under that category. It shows as audio only for UK / other international. For individual countries in the list, it has no info.  

I'm hoping it's a mistake. I wonder, though, as sky aren't doing this game, it then becomes available for international broadcasting, as surfer mentioned on another thread that it is being shown on ESPN+. 

https://www.canaries.co.uk/iFollow/blackout-games/

Edited by makham

I mean, it can still be picked for international broadcasting, even if sky aren't showing it. And then it's blocked on IFOLLOW, anyway. 

The Blackburn game has been blacked for Ifollow as well. It is confusing as the Blackburn game is an evening one. And normally if SKY are showing then Ifollow just doubles the price to a tenner.

It's blacked out in canada as with the last 5 games I  paid good money to watch on ifollow only to have them blacked out 

very dissatisfied with this, asking for partiall refund

I am in the same position of not being able to watch. I have no complaints whatsoever though because the conditions were clearly stated and it has only arisen because the club are doing well. 

If it's on ESPN+  then there almost certainly be worthwhile taking a stroll  along a tinkling Brook. As soon as i have a notion of which water service is supplying ,I'll post it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robert Barnes said:

It's blacked out in canada as with the last 5 games I  paid good money to watch on ifollow only to have them blacked out 

You won't get one.  They gave me the "read the terms and conditions" rubbish. Yeh, like anyone in the world has done, ever.

4 hours ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Got a feeling bank-holiday 3pm kick offs are counted like Saturday 3pm kick offs so it won't be on UK ifollow.

But like Norwich Rat says, get a free VPN and pretend you're in Canada for the afternoon and it's all good.

OTBC

I thought last Friday's 3pms were on the red button and that was a bank holiday so don't see the difference.

3 hours ago, Robert Barnes said:

I am in Canada too.  I have ifollow but I also have Dazn which shows the championship games on sky sports and those that are earmarked for international,  I sync to the ifollow radio norfolk commentary, getting the best of both worlds. You also get other sports with the subscription and I read that they are taking over the Premiership rights in Canada  from TSN and SportsNet, starting next season.  Might be worth checking out.

1 hour ago, Mind the gap said:

I thought last Friday's 3pms were on the red button and that was a bank holiday so don't see the difference.

Appears only two 3pm KO's are on the red button, not ours.

Interesting. It does appear that it's not on ifollow in the UK or aboard...at least for the countries I've looked into.

However, I have found this useful international TV schedule that shows all the channels the game is on:

Norwich V Stoke TV schedule

From that, I'm sure we can find one of the TV channels via the magic of Google.

Below I've put a link to that ever popular TV station 'Bein Sports 11 HD'; it should be showing the game tomorrow. It seems to be showing the correct programs as per its schedule at the mo but what it will be like tomorrow is anyones guess. Ad/pop-up blocker recommended.

http://kora-live.tv/beinsport11.html

I'll scout around nearer kick off time tomorrow and see what else I can find.

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap
  • Thanks 1

Set your VPNs to Korea, ladies and gents. I'm working over here, been able to watch almost every game this season on iFollow and it's not listed as blocked for tonight. Going to miss it next year TBH. (although far more games easily available on Sky I suppose!) 

It’s listed for international tv so there should be plenty of available options

That ifollow would not show games shown on Sky etc because of risk of illegal streaming was not buried in the small print but very clearly stated so if people have any complaints it should be with themselves for not being able to read. There are a lot less games to watch on ifollow this season because the club are doing well. Personally I’d rather the club did well rather than be able to watch overseas but I guess some people can’t read and just like to moan and blame others for their inabilities. 

12 hours ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Pretend you are from somewhere else that shows it . I don't  really live in Canada East.

You might do, once we Brexit 😎

2 hours ago, Making Plans said:

Really appreciate that as I am in Cape Town until the end of May and I assumed the Sky games would be on in the sports pubs and iFollow would be good for the Stoke game. I seem to be relying on texts from a friend who is using my season ticket. 

If any posters have an Instagram account you can follow RewindNorwich (if you ever wanted to). They sometimes stream live away games. #justsaying 😉

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

This Link will give a variety of Streams Showing Stoke v City, Its worth bookmarking soccerstream.xyz as they have taken over all the aggregated streams that used to be published on reddit. Clickon forums , then EFL , then Choose match, next season , click on EPL (i hope).

https://soccerstream.xyz/threads/stoke-norwich.870/

This is working albeit in foreign and n full screen.