Sign in to follow this  
Ramrod

Leeds or Sheff Utd and who else?

Here's one to leave a foul taste but who would you like to see promoted out of Leeds and Sheff Utd? 

Leeds play better football and I can't abide Wilder but Sheff Utd would surely be least well equipped to stay up. 

While I'm happy for either to drop points at this stage I'll go for Leeds even though I would rate their chances less on paper. 

I'd particularly like to see the efl manager of the year (joke) lose in the play-offs and West Brom get promoted. 

Edited by Ramrod

Just now, CDMullins said:

Sheff Utd 1,000,000%

ANY team but Leeds. They have to be the scummiest fans on the planet.

Sheffield United and Bristol City for me. Always enjoy fans of so called 'huge' clubs like Leeds and Villa having to slum it down in the Championship.

22 minutes ago, king canary said:

Sheffield United and Bristol City for me. Always enjoy fans of so called 'huge' clubs like Leeds and Villa having to slum it down in the Championship.

My choice as well 100%

Has to be Sheffield, would love to see Bristol take the playoff and see Leeds WBA & Villa down here for another season! Leeds fans would be in meltdown, would be so funny!

Looking pretty unanimous - Sheff Utd for me too.

Though it would be pretty funny to see Leeds get relegated after their first season back in 40 years or so 😉 🙏 

5 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

You'll be hard pushed to find anyone outside of LS1 choosing Leeds.

Especially after yesterdays coin-chucking antics.

They never fail to deliver on the scumbag index, eh?

The pundits on Sky Sports were absolutely creaming themselves over Leeds on Friday.  Saying how they were such a big and great club and attempting to justify this fawning by saying it was in no way disrespectful to the others in the division, ourselves and Sheff Utd as they were merely stating facts.  Phil Thompson recalled some occasion 40 odd years ago where he was at Elland Road and the noise from the fans was tremendous and unbelievable, better than he had heard before or since (quite a bold statement being a Liverpool man) and that this was somehow further evidence of how great and big and massive Leeds are!

Leeds then lost 1-2 at home to 10 man Wigan...

Edited by norfolkbroadslim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Norwich plus Sheff Utd and Bristol via playoffs please. Let Villa, WBA, Middlesbrough, Derby suffer FFP sanctions and restructuring.

Feel a bit sorry for Leeds as they haven't spent gobs of money and their football has been good to watch this season, but then again its wonderful schadenfreude / karma to witness another melt down by the champions of Europe. Maybe they will be able to pip Huddersfield and Barnsley next year for the Pride of North Yorkshire Trophy.

Edited by Surfer

Well Sheffield Utd could do a Huddersfield or Bradford in the first season and stay up whereas Leeds have all the potential to do a Fulham. Regardless think we’ll be on 50 points and above either. 

If Leeds went up they're likely to invest in the squad and with Bielsa in charge they're best placed to push on.

Blades and Robins for me.

20 hours ago, Surfer said:

Norwich plus Sheff Utd and Bristol via playoffs please. Let Villa, WBA, Middlesbrough, Derby suffer FFP sanctions and restructuring.

Feel a bit sorry for Leeds as they haven't spent gobs of money and their football has been good to watch this season, but then again its wonderful schadenfreude / karma to witness another melt down by the champions of Europe. Maybe they will be able to pip Huddersfield and Barnsley next year for the Pride of North Yorkshire Trophy.

If Carlsberg did football scenarios.. 💛💚

Yep, Blades for me too. for a variety of reasons, nearly all mentioned above. I also have a good friend who is a blade and we've wished the best for each others teams all season.....except when we've met.

Sheff Utd for me, they remind me of us under lambert,but to be honest I just want us to confirm we are up and then i will worry about who goes up with us. As long as its sheff utd or leeds and not sheff utd and Leeds il be happy.

Fulham spend gobs of money and it didn’t help them... still rather have Sheff Utd there - someone has to replace Cardiff / Warnock as the best Championship team / manager in the Premier League. 

Edited by Surfer