Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Going to Stoke

Also driving... cabbaged it to Wigan but my soul is still heavily bruised from the experience.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Also driving... cabbaged it to Wigan but my soul is still heavily bruised from the experience.

Haha, was a slog admittedly but not that bad. The early start was the killer, 8:30 for the Stoke coaches much more palatable .  

6 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Yes, off with my daughter, on the cabbage trail. :classic_smile:  Could this be the game?!

Same HC, and in answer to the second part, I don't think so, but we will be able to just about touch it by final whistle on Monday!

Up and about getting  ready for the trip to Stoke. I hope all that are travelling today have a safe trip and those going to CR for the beam back have a great day. Fingers crossed for the 3 points.

OTBC

Car, as always, leaving early, 8:30am Taking my wife to the shops and meeting my brother in-law. Then it's myself and two daughters who are off to the ground, Please let's have a win.

On 20/04/2019 at 10:59, NorwichRat said:

Would like to go. Need a ticket or two?

Funny that you've suddenly appeared in last few weeks and seemingly have no points to get any away tickets. Almost like you're jumping on a bandwagon.

46 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Up and about getting  ready for the trip to Stoke. I hope all that are travelling today have a safe trip and those going to CR for the beam back have a great day. Fingers crossed for the 3 points.

OTBC

It's a relatively short hop from here in Nottingham, so although I'm up, not getting ready yet. Planning to drive over for about 12 and meet a mate for a beer pre-game (just the one though unfortunately due to driving). Please let today be the day. I've driven about 500 miles so far this week in the hope of being there when we do it, been up to Wigan and across to FCR and you can add another 100 to that today.

COYFY

Just now, Fuzzar said:

You're slumming it today then KIO? 🙂

Haha, I think returning to normal operations is a better description buddy!

Safe journey to stoke to those who are travelling,going to beam back can’t wait for 3 points

We might be nervous, but let's make it a day to remember and get loud today. The atmosphere in the concourse pre-Wigan was unbelievable. We need that for the full 90 minutes. The Wigan game was disappointing and that filtered through to the crowd eventually. None of that today, just a wall of noise for 90 minutes regardless of what's going on in front of us. We can get these 3 points by sheer force of will if we persevere.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Norfolk Mustard said:

Me & young Dijon will be driving over...

Hopefully no French though. 

Safe trip to all, let's get it done. 

Edited by Greavsy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

Please just bring promotion back today. I haven't slept since Reading, I need this to be over.

You’re probably not alone bud. 

There is a huge amount of positive goodwill around the world for us today, the fans in Norfolk, the fans going to Stoke and all canaries from here to Australia and everywhere in between, all willing us on to get over the line. 

Good luck to all of us and come on you yellows! 

Going to bed soon, alarm clock primed,will be up in time for kick off,  2am NZ time.

Remember, as Daniel says, these times don't come around very often,  enjoy the day, back our boys and in years to come you will be able to say 'I was there'

You lucky, lucky people. 

Just spoke to the Harvester across the road from the stadium. They are fine with away fans and have parking available for a fiver. 👍