Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Is there any chance Farke won’t start Buendia?

Like others I’m beginning to worry that we’re struggling for the next win.

Obviously, we all expect Buendia back Monday but this probably goes against Farke’s usual stance of taking time reintroducing players.

Presuming this isn’t a risk given a) haven’t won without him, b)no one has stepped up and replaced him.

Sure worrying over nothing and can’t wait to see a fired up (but not reckless!) Buendia giving a man of the match performance to secure our return to the premier league!

In his Radio Norfolk interview, he was certainly talking like Emi would start, I am fairly confident he will.

Just now, Daz Sparks said:

In his Radio Norfolk interview, he was certainly talking like Emi would start, I am fairly confident he will.

Yes, this.

Pretty sure he’ll be straight back in. Could see that being the only change though, despite the clamour for McLean to be dropped I think he’s been more than good enough to keep his place and although Stiepermann and Hernandez aren’t performing to the levels they perhaps were earlier in the season I don’t see either being rested. 

1 minute ago, Gordon Bennett said:

Pretty sure he’ll be straight back in. Could see that being the only change though, despite the clamour for McLean to be dropped I think he’s been more than good enough to keep his place and although Stiepermann and Hernandez aren’t performing to the levels they perhaps were earlier in the season I don’t see either being rested. 

opposition clubs prepare for the team we have been playing week -in and week-out.... soI can't see that having some changes of tired players would be a bad thing.

Hadn’t heard the interview so that’s good to know.

its an interesting point re other changes. I appreciate the calls to change likes of McClean, Hernandez and Stiepermann. Not because they’re bad players but because the last two are a bit off form and tired and we all know how good Vrancic and Leitner are.

However, now is not the time to panic and we should stick to the style and structure that has brought us such success over the season. I’d bring Buendia back for Leitner and switch Vrancic for McClean.

• Like 1