Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Daniel Farke not happy

Have just watched the game on the tellybox, and it shows DF talking to Tim Krul after the final whistle, and then he leaves the conversation to have a go at someone but the camera doesn't show who it is. Anyone else see it?

I saw this and hoped the camera would pan to the other party, but no luck. Wondered if it was someone like Boyd who had a couple of run-ins with Max. Who knows 

That’s the most angry I’ve ever seen him. He didn’t even celebrate the equaliser, just say there fuming 

4 minutes ago, JF said:

That’s the most angry I’ve ever seen him. He didn’t even celebrate the equaliser, just say there fuming 

Haha, just seen the video. Not happy at all.

Throughout the game he was leading the protestations on the side line and who could blame him. I have a sneaky feeling he will still be angry come Monday and Stoke could be on the end of a back lash.

Bruce had the nerve to accuse Vrancic of cheating to get the free kick, no mention of Fletcher throwing the ball into the net or his keeper catch the ball outside the penalty area

Yes Alfie, very selective memory.

Bruce was moaning about the 7 minutes of injury time, well actually the free kick was awarded on 95 and half minutes (minimum of 5 mins plus our Klose substitution) and as always the clock 'stops' until the kick has been taken. As soon as the re-start took place, the final whistle blew, so no issue with the time keeping. If his player hadn't given us the chance for a free kick, then he was literally seconds away from winning. It's always someone else's fault.......

Disappointed with Brucies comments really. The ref was poor for both teams but vrancic was fouled he made the most of it. But he was fouled.