Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Best away day, McVeigh on the right and singing

I have to say that yesterday was the best away game I have ever been to (unfortunatley didn''t get Ipswich tickets!) To see City win away is always good but to see us hammer 4 in and look like a real championship chasing side was amazing.

I think the main reson we were so much better in the 2nd half was Brennan coming on for Hendo and McVeigh switching to the right. We just looked so much more dangerous with two wingers who were prepared to take players on. I know Huckerby has been a revelation these past few months but I think McVeigh too has been outstanding.

Finally, winnning at the moment is so much sweeter when you can sing "We are top of the league" and "Top of the league, we''re havin a laugh". I''ve waited 10 years to sing this and now its come its so sweet!

Well done team, well done board and well done Worthy. Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal here we come!

totally agree brennan at left mid with mcveigh out on the right was a genius decision by worthy and probably won us the game(o yeah i was there by the way) but where was mulryne, he didint even make the 16 man squad and i haven''t heard officially that he was injured.

o yeah and one last point, i didnt realise jim brennan had such pace on him!!!! fairplay to the bloke he definatly took his chance!!!!