The team and management seem relaxed to me, however the fans seem like they are the ones showing the nerves and there is a danger that could get to the players. I thought the crowd tonight were very quiet for long spells and far too nervy, do we really need Klose acting like a cheerleader to get us supporting the team?. Chill out Norwich fans and sing your hearts out for the team for the full 90 mins in each of the last three games......."Farke on a horse".......

I got a lot of stick for criticising fans last week. Admittedly I wasn't there tonight but they sounded decent on the box.

Thought the support was excellent tonight. A bit of a lull second half, but generally good all round from were I was sitting.

The Barclay display with the banner and especially the flags in the upper tier looked superb.

Barely a murmur after the team went 2-1 down is hardly "brilliant". Klose was standing down by the Snakepit urging the fans to sing and make a noise again hardly brilliant. A lot of noise at the beginning of the game, when we went 1-0 up and when we equalised, from 1-1 onwards it was not that noisy at all.......

The OP is nonsense. The fans were fantastic all round the ground. Constant encouragement and support. Proud to be there

Faded jaded or whatever you name is , no good just having a hearing aid, turn it on next time !!!! 

• Haha 1

Only watching on the TV but I thought the fans sounded really great. Blasting out OTBC as soon as they scored, for example. Piling on the noise in Farkie-time...