Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Ridiculous and Unnecessary.........

Forestieri's goal. I mean why on earth would you do a thing like that......................

Seriously....... one of the best goals I've ever seen from an opposition player at Carrow Road.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Forestieri's goal. I mean why on earth would you do a thing like that......................

Seriously....... one of the best goals I've ever seen from an opposition player at Carrow Road.

From our position, with his twists and turns, you could almost see it coming. Great goal indeed

It was a worldie for sure. I just shrugged. What can you do against that? We will probably see a few of those fly into our net next season to be fair.

He was really impressive all round, some moments of top draw quality with the worldy strike (and almost another, thanks Krul!) and never stopped running, worked so hard to press and close down our defenders. Really reminded me of Emi with the low-centre-of-gravity-wriggly-never-give-up-south-american-pit-bull-style of play! 

Couldn't help but think he'd fit farkes setup incredibly well... 

His problem seems to be his attitude, he has a poor reputation plus I would be interested in how many games he has started this season. On his day a premiership player like last night, classy.

When he's on it, he's very good. Sadly that isn't very often. Same kind of problem as Nelson.

Cracking strike though, allowed far too much space to get the shot away but blimey did he strike it well

Absolutely wonderful strike, all you can do for a strike like that is admire it, brilliant goal. Fletcher on the other hand is a cheating **** that can go **** himself. To deliberately scoop that in with his hand and then run off celebrating like they had won the league speaks volumes about that **** character 

Forestieri was diving about all over the shop. Good job it wasn't worth it ndy, he'd never have been on his feet. 

Amazing strike, but judging by his reaction after the goal Trybull was disappointed not to have gotten closer to him. To be fair to him, he couldn't have been banking on him pulling the trigger at that moment. 

He did turn inside a split second before he hit the shot and was blocked, I could see his intention as he tried it again, got a half yard of space before lashing it into the top corner. All goals have an element of a mistake but all we could do was reluctantly admire it and swear!

19 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Forestieri was diving about all over the shop. Good job it wasn't worth it ndy, he'd never have been on his feet. 

Amazing strike, but judging by his reaction after the goal Trybull was disappointed not to have gotten closer to him. To be fair to him, he couldn't have been banking on him pulling the trigger at that moment. 

Watching the replay, Trybull closed him down and got a foot on the ball but didn't quite get clean possession, forced Forestieri back another few years, waited for him to come again and then BANG. 

Couldn't do much but admire the strike.