Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

Farke on Canary Call

He looked totally unmoved when Vrancic scored at the end. The bench around him erupted, he just sat there deep in thought.

He had a face like cold fury when we equalised. Mine was more sort of red & apoplectic. 

The referees in this division are beyond a joke. I just pray we get out of it ASAP.

Judging by the recent refereeing decisions in the Cardiff game v Chelsea, the standard of officiating is no better in the premier league 

5 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Judging by the recent refereeing decisions in the Cardiff game v Chelsea, the standard of officiating is no better in the premier league 

True, but not every bloody week.

I was just frustrated by how many simple, basic errors Eltringham made throughout the game. It was just a display of consistently being unable to do your job. How he gets games in this league is beyond me.

Hes the same ref who allowed Roofes handball earlier in the season and done nothing with Mings stamp on Olivieras face.

Hes practically so bad at his job he genuinely risks the safety of players. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

I'm not sure I agree the keeper should be sent off but the handball goal is criminal.

13 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

VAR in the premier next season!

That was as close as you could get to the fa / referee being accused of cheating. I have just seen their second goal, this is getting beyond a joke ?. Should the goalie have had a red card ? I look at 3 other instances - Emi’s red card - The Forest sending off today - The Wigan player sent off for using his chest ?

The more I type the more I have to think Farke’s thoughts are spot on.

I thought it was funny to see Brucey moaning about the ref too.

You know you've had a stinker when both managers and sets of fans think you've been sh*t.

21 minutes ago, king canary said:

I'm not sure I agree the keeper should be sent off but the handball goal is criminal.

There's no way their keeper should be sent off for that.

19 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I was just frustrated by how many simple, basic errors Eltringham made throughout the game. It was just a display of consistently being unable to do your job. How he gets games in this league is beyond me.

Hes the same ref who allowed Roofes handball earlier in the season and done nothing with Mings stamp on Olivieras face.

Hes practically so bad at his job he genuinely risks the safety of players. 

I agree, there was many basic mistakes but nothing game changing, obviously other than Fletcher using his hands, which, whilst entirely wrong, was very hard for the officials to see.

The Mings stamp was GBH and football aside, should have seen charges.

15 minutes ago, Well b back said:

That was as close as you could get to the fa / referee being accused of cheating.

It's not.

Edited by All the Germans

Goalie should have been sent off and Fletcher hand ball. That said Vrancic's wonder goal was our only shot on target 2nd half. Farke has reason to be peed off, several mediorce performances from the team tonight. A lot of spirit but we aren't playing like a top 2 team. Changes for Monday please.

11 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Goalie should have been sent off and Fletcher hand ball. That said Vrancic's wonder goal was our only shot on target 2nd half. Farke has reason to be peed off, several mediorce performances from the team tonight. A lot of spirit but we aren't playing like a top 2 team. Changes for Monday please.

they not have keeper on bench!

This can be great end of our season beat them 6-0 coz no keeper :)))

Edited by Boris

I also heard his remarks and agreed with some of them, but we have not really been playing that well for the last few games so suspect a bit of it is just frustration.

We will get there, just dragging out the celebrations.