22 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

In fairness fans of every other club up and down the land will be sharing these sentiments. Our fans are incredibly dull and sanitised. And i genuinely think that might be the most cringeworthy promotion celebration in the history of English football. We must be the only club who think standing in their seats and politely clapping promotion is something to be proud of. No spontaneity, no passion. But our fans are a weird bunch. I mean even the likes of Reading and Bournemouth had a pitch invasion.... 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

In fairness fans of every other club up and down the land will be sharing these sentiments. Our fans are incredibly dull and sanitised. And i genuinely think that might be the most cringeworthy promotion celebration in the history of English football. We must be the only club who think standing in their seats and politely clapping promotion is something to be proud of. No spontaneity, no passion. But our fans are a weird bunch. I mean even the likes of Reading and Bournemouth had a pitch invasion.... 

P155 off keith scott you utter, utter p3nis

• Like 1

Keith Scott is not a Norwich fan. It's been obvious for the last two years. Wind up merchant par excellence.

24 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Can we finally ban this obvious binner?

P.s Sheff United had no pitch invasion either..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Keith Scott is not a Norwich fan. It's been obvious for the last two years. Wind up merchant par excellence.

I am fully aware he is not a Norwich fan, but he is a P3nis non the less.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Can we finally ban this obvious binner?

P.s Sheff United had no pitch invasion either..

No pitch invasion? Pauline Fowler obviously forgot her trainers tonight.

43 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

I'm genuinely interested in you. I don't understand your mindset in any scenario for posting this. If you're genuinely a City fan and that's your thoughts tonight; if you're not a fan and you're here winding people up thinking that this would in any way dampen our mood; if you're here having laugh to "cause chaos"; I just don't get any of them as they are so irrelevant, they somehow become relevant and get my attention!!

1 hour ago, Keith Scott said:

I don't agree with you or the person who originally tweeted this.

9 hours ago, Keith Scott said:

Can we assume you tried to get on the pitch at full time "Keith"?

9 hours ago, Keith Scott said:

Maybe they did have a pitch invasion, but were they dumb enough to all talk about having a pitch invasion on club forums before the event? Therein may lie the difference. 

I wasnt there. But speaking as an armchair fan, my reaction to getting over the line was relief, not pandemonium. We've been telling ourselves for months now we're the best team in the division, but after a winless run (yet still unbeaten so is it really a wobble?) we made it hard for ourselves.

Im sure if we'd sneaked it out of nowhere on the last day there'd have been a more ecstatic celebration.

I think the feeling is that we should hvae sewn this up weeks ago, so the confirmation felt overdue, and just a relief that we hadnt thrown it all away

12 hours ago, Keith Scott said:

That's because we go up much more often than anyone else.

I can see why Leeds and Sheffield Utd would think it's a novelty😉

12 hours ago, Keith Scott said:

The only possible pitch invasion at Portaloo Road is likely to be by pi55ed off Leeds fans as they try and destroy anything in their path next week.

If you're lucky, they'll also get on the stand roof and remove that embarrassing tree.

WACCOE will be fascinating after the Villa match.  If anyone has the time feel free to share some of the best rants.

1 minute ago, shefcanary said:

WACCOE will be fascinating after the Villa match.  If anyone has the time feel free to share some of the best rants.

+1

3 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Prediction:-

1) It’s all a conspiracy, everyone hates us and fixes it so we do not win, or

2) We’re a big club, everyone ups their game when they play us, or

3) Other clubs are <insert expletive>s, are ‘tinpot’, have no history and don’t deserve to be above the mighty Leeds, or

4) We were robbed, just like we always are..., or

5) A combination of some or all of the above.

... Sits back and awaits the fun.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1