Sign in to follow this  
Rhino1

Tim Krul under valued

Agreed. The save from Foriestri (spelling?) was exceptional 

8 hours ago, K Lo said:

Your first sentence doesn't even make sense !
Your first language can't be English and I think Google translate would have been better !

How's your Hungarian Klo? Keep posting your opinions Boris and ignore the name calling.

• Like 3

Another Ipswich fan!!! Would like boris at least to make a modicum of sense. How can you make kruls performance last night average??? 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, K Lo said:

Your first sentence doesn't even make sense !
Your first language can't be English and I think Google translate would have been better !

Boris first language is not English, but mostly he makes a lot of sense K Lo, I happen to disagree with him about Krul, but on other subjects he is often bang on the money.

21 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Boris first language is not English, but mostly he makes a lot of sense K Lo, I happen to disagree with him about Krul, but on other subjects he is often bang on the money.

Yep this. Keep posting Boris.

Krul has been a decent keeper for us this season - all goalies make mistakes and he had to follow young Gunn which was hard (for supporters).  Decent season that he’d had Gunn made a number of errors , not that you’d believe it from the love-in he got on here!

Made a couple of belting saves today, was a bit concerned when he let a 25 yarder hit him in the face early on but was in control after that.

The only goal either keeper should have stopped was our first.

That save in the 2nd half was one of the best I can remember seeing for a long time. 

No chance with first goal but 2nd he had both hands on the ball and spilt it(under pressure admittedly and maybe would have recovered without a handball,but his spill gave fletcher the chance)

He also had a routine long shot save first half that bounced up and back of his chest. I don't think there's any crime in highlighting his faults, but he's comfortable with ball at his feet and plays the sweeper keeper role possession type teams need. He is the type of keeper our style of football needs and to be fair I don't recall him costing too many points or making huge errors costing goals,maybe home to wba the main one.

Just now, glory.win or die. said:

No chance with first goal but 2nd he had both hands on the ball and spilt it(under pressure admittedly and maybe would have recovered without a handball,but his spill gave fletcher the chance)

This feels a bit harsh- he'd basically dived the length of his goal to keep it out in the first place. Blame far more on the defenders who left him in so much space.

2 hours ago, The Bristol Nest said:

How's your Hungarian Klo? Keep posting your opinions Boris and ignore the name calling.

My Hungarian is zero but when I type in another language that I do know (French & German), or even one I don't, I check it with Google translate.

2 hours ago, K Lo said:

My Hungarian is zero but when I type in another language that I do know (French & German), or even one I don't, I check it with Google translate.

Ah yes, the infallible Google Translate.

And you get your education from Wikipedia and current affairs from The Sun.

Give him a break, Boris' posts are usually insightful and positive.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, K Lo said:

Good. Bassza meg te