Sign in to follow this  
Drazen Muzinic

You ****** Beauty!

Sorry about that, I got jarred off went Wigan went down to 10 men and went incommunicado (there was no room left behind Ricardo's sofa) so I had NO IDEA about the scoreline!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Champions of Europe??? HAHAHAHAHA!

That is all.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Sorry about that, I got jarred off went Wigan went down to 10 men and went incommunicado (there was no room left behind Ricardo's sofa) so I had NO IDEA about the scoreline!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Champions of Europe??? HAHAHAHAHA!

That is all.

I had to go and sit in the garden for the last five minutes.

Its all too much.

• Haha 1

FFS City just do a win tonight so I can sleep a bit easier. These last couple of games have had me through the mangle.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, ricardo said:

Its all too much.

I was convinced the refs were conspiring against us today so flounced out.

The blood pressure level still went through the roof when I switched SSN back on though!

Just now, ricardo said:

FFS City just do a win tonight so I can sleep a bit easier. These last couple of games have had me through the mangle.

And do it convincingly please - 3-0 at half time then keppy-uppys in midfield for 45 minutes please.

3 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I was convinced the refs were conspiring against us today so flounced out.

The blood pressure level still went through the roof when I switched SSN back on though!

Much the same here, it seemed like seem evil plan to frustrate us.

but now is all sweetness and light.

well, for a couple of hours at least.

I never learn.i have to decide my whole being into every minute of every game that might affect us.

It's stressful and tense and just gets me so uptight and paranoid.

Turned radio and sky off once Leeds got goal,after listening to sheff utd earlier. Watched a couple of episodes of American vandal on Netflix then checked phone with 10 mins left to see Wigan winning!! I'd be so.much happier if I just concentrated on norwich

1 minute ago, glory.win or die. said:

I never learn.i have to decide my whole being into every minute of every game that might affect us.

Turned radio and sky off once Leeds got goal,after listening to sheff utd earlier. Watched a couple of episodes of American vandal on Netflix then checked phone with 10 mins left to see Wigan winning!! I'd be so.much happier if I just concentrated on norwich

I watched a couple of episodes of 'Two Doors Down'. I just can't get enough comedy centred around inept Scots people.

5 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

You're stuck with it for a lifetime mate. I can reliably inform you that even after 60 odd years it doesn't get any better.

In fact Mrs R says I've got worse.

sensible woman so probably correct.

• Like 1

Food for thought. Should we win we will be 7 points clear of Sheff Utd and Leeds. Which is more points than WBA are behind them. Ergo more likely WBA get autos than us not winning the title!*

If we only manage a draw we would still be 5 points up on both. The same amount of points as our crummy start...

*I know the stats are not right but still somewhat amusing.

14 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Its all too much.

I thought about your sofa Ricardo. But now I'm picturing your garden bench 

You missed a virtual running commentary from Alan Mcinally excitedly giving us all the chances Leeds were creating. It was pure hell.

All we got to do is beat Sheff Wed - easy are we sure  ???  or is it squeaky bum time - knowing  city it will be the latter and just hope we don't have to rely on a Aston Villa win

1 minute ago, baldy09 said:

All we got to do is beat Sheff Wed - easy are we sure  ???  or is it squeaky bum time - knowing  city it will be the latter and just hope we don't have to rely on a Aston Villa win

Eternal optimist?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sonyc said:

I thought about your sofa Ricardo. But now I'm picturing your garden bench 

You missed a virtual running commentary from Alan Mcinally excitedly giving us all the chances Leeds were creating. It was pure hell.

Glad I missed it then.

I need to get my own defibrillator.

All the Germans- I know I'm terrible for this negativity but just got A bad feeling about tonight- hope I wrong and so deserve a kick up the bottom,

8 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

You are new Baldy so am I (sort of) so I will do you the courtesy of cutting you some slack. But in 7 posts you have referred to squeaky bums, stress, and thinly veiled sacrastic statements regarding city's performances. 

If I were a cynic...I would say you have an agenda. But I am not so here's some advice if you want it...chill. It's fine. We're fine. It's been a great season. Stop sounding like a broken record and get behind the team!

Edited by CanaryChris
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

All the Germans- I know I'm terrible for this negativity but just got A bad feeling about tonight- hope I wrong and so deserve a kick up the bottom,

I get it, I'm scared too. For us to need a win at Villa, things have to go seriously against us. 6 points from 4 games, means we can only, at best win one game and for Leeds and Sheff Utd to both win both of their games for the villa game to need a win. I don't see it.

Edited by All the Germans
tried to be more coherent and actually add up...

17 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I watched a couple of episodes of 'Two Doors Down'. I just can't get enough comedy centred around inept Scots people.

It's a good little programme to take your mind off things.

Reminds me of course of the incomparable Still Game which must have been an influence.

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

The return of "hope I'm wrong" 🙃

First time this season?? Or were there a few early doors?

I'm not nervous, not at all, in fact, the only thing that is giving me any doubts is you lot. Pack it in, we'll be fine, we're not going up today but we are going up.