Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

Let's do this.

*adopts best Brian Blessed voice*

Right, looks like we're getting no help from Leeds or the Blunts today.

It's a beautiful day out there. The sun's shining, it's lovely and warm, the scene is set perfectly.

Get out the house, get down the pub or out into the city, savour the day. Be positive, be friendly, be excellent to each other. Drop a few quid in the charity buckets outside the ground (raising money for Mind today, a most worthwhile cause). Cheer the team, no matter who's in it. Don't get on the players' backs the first time they make a mistake, or if we concede an early goal.

Let's show the Sky TV cameras once again that we're the best fans in the league - sing louder, prouder and longer than you've sung all season. Trust Farke to get us over the line, don't doubt him. This is our time.

OTBC.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I think I’d fans have a massive task today. Our mood affects things I believe. It took Timm Klose to gee up the lower Barclay and snake pit against reading and once we ramped it up, so did the players, and we score 2 goals within a few minutes of that. I know it didn’t end well but positivity from the stands will affect what’s happening on the pitch in the same way nerves will I think. Small advantages but let’s make it and advantage I say! 

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

It's a beautiful day out there. The sun's shining, it's lovely and warm, the scene is set perfectly.

Get out the house, get down the pub or out into the city, savour the day. Be positive, be friendly, be excellent to each other. Drop a few quid in the charity buckets outside the ground (raising money for Mind today, a most worthwhile cause). Cheer the team, no matter who's in it. Don't get on the players' backs the first time they make a mistake, or if we concede an early goal.

Let's show the Sky TV cameras once again that we're the best fans in the league - sing louder, prouder and longer than you've sung all season. Trust Farke to get us over the line, don't doubt him. This is our time.

OTBC.

Oooooh, dig my reverse psychology.

Always loved Wigan, cracking bunch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

OTBC.

Positively Churchillian.

18 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

OTBC.

Update: it's still our time. See you at Stoke, folks... it's time to bring home the bacon.

YEEEEEEEELLOWS!