Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Today's Games - Good Friday!

I'll be glad to get out of the championship.  The refs worry me more than Tim Krul doing keepy ups in the centre circle mid game.

1 minute ago, kirku said:

Forest aren't getting back into this

Yeah, we're done here I'm afraid.

Now please tell me why the 4th official couldn’t have taken a quick look, told the cheating **** of a ref, hardly any contact and covering defenders!

Just now, baldy09 said:

NOW city got to win , draw or lose , it maybe squeaky bum time after tonight

eh ?

we've had to win every game this season

we need to win three out four remaining four to clinch the title

not hope that others lose so they don't win the title instead

• Like 1

It was never gonna end tonight. Sheff utd was a banker the way forest are playing recently. We are unbeaten in 10 and will not fall apart now. City will be just fine

You cannot see Forest getting an equaliser but the last 10 minutes will get nervier for SU

How are Sheff Utd playing - off the park or scrapping there way through- Hope forest scores- break Sheff confidence -that will do for me

3 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

How are Sheff Utd playing - off the park or scrapping there way through- Hope forest scores- break Sheff confidence -that will do for me

It's been all Sheff since their goal

Never expected Utd to come away with anything but 3 points today. Either way, we’ve only got to focus on winning our next two and what everyone else does really doesn’t matter

A nice , undeserved equaliser 4 Forest would be nice...you would think they will get at least one more chance

Edited by ROBFLECK

I can see why the ref gave a red. If he thought it was a foul, he was in on goal and not sure covering defenders would have got there, so last man. Didn't really touch him though. It's one we would be screaming for if it was us, but you almost never get them (unless you're man utd).

3 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

I can see why the ref gave a red. If he thought it was a foul, he was in on goal and not sure covering defenders would have got there, so last man. Didn't really touch him though. It's one we would be screaming for if it was us, but you almost never get them (unless you're man utd).

You have answered your own question - NOT SURE if the defender could have got there - therefore no red card as there needs to be no doubt.

Not even sure they will get one more chance now, omg ... :classic_wacko:

Edited by ROBFLECK