Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Today's Games - Good Friday!

Five minutes added. Wigan have spent the first minute making a sub though, so should be at least six...

10 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Also can we have Reece James next season thankyoupls

Think he'll be out of our league.

Oh, this is just glorious. There's a mental bloke in the crowd with his top off at Elland Road who keeps chucking his shirt on the ground and flailing his arms around and jumping up and down. Just magic stuff.

• Haha 1

Still more twists to go... i'm certain Sheff Utd will drop some points along the way.

Edited by Michael Starr
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

It's Leeds' turn for a red card today.  I expect a very different Wigan from the 'Away Form Wigan' we have seen so far this season.  Their manager is no mug.  Wigan will be tight at the back and attack with pace and will pick the moment when to pressurise.  Leeds won't expect it, and if Leeds fail to score in the first half hour, the crowd will get restless. 

It is that attacking and pace and pressure from Wigan which will lead to Leeds' red card.

My predicition - Leeds 1 - 2 Wigan (Leeds to finish the game with 10 (possibly 9))

Got the result correct and that there'd be a red card (thought it would have to be to Leeds for Wigan to win), but quite happy with my prediction overall lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Potentially the best season ever. Ipswich relegated, likely for us promoted and Leeds so nearly but just miss out? If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up.

Leeds have a game against Villa soon to prepare them for their play off game against villa

• Like 1