Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Today's Games - Good Friday!

Forest fans on Facebook not happy with that team, saying it's very defensive and better players being left out.  Colback being played at left back and they're playing with 4 CDM apparently.  They reckon they'll be under the cosh for most of the game and will have very little posession.

Oh well, not long now, to wait and see.

Edited by norfolkbroadslim

I always remember back in the day, when Martin O'Neill  could produce a result for Norwich, out of the hat, and against the odds, and I hope he has got another one left in his locker for today.

Sheffield not exactly playing scintillating football, and although I know it is all about the results at this stage, they are playing typical Championship football atm and the Prem has nothing to fear from this.

I wonder, if they do go up, how Wilder will manage his team. He seems ideal for the Championship, and how much would he change/compromise his team if they do go up? Their strength is their team spirit and togetherness, and that would take some managing to integrate new players into that, effectively, and at a higher level, but you need far more than that to survive in the Prem

This was the game I had earmarked as a draw. It's quite uneventful so far but second half will ramp up the pressure.

45 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Not often that you want Daryl Murphy to score, but I guess this is one of those days...!

He just got a shooting opportunity and I urged him on from my settee. I feel a bit dirty now

3 minutes ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

Has anyone got a link to this game?

"http://cricfree.top/soccer/sheffield-united-nottingham-forest-cfrb19dc?l=1603645583"

So same commentator ball hits leg onto arm penalty definitely, ball hits hand with no deflection absolutely no chance of a penalty. 

Just now, norfolkbroadslim said:

I'm watching on the wireless.

Behind the settee is best.

• Haha 1

Been watching the last 20 mins Sheffield were the stronger but a bit end to end now. I can profess I have watched Sheffield twice before this game against us, however they don't look anything special. I would like them to win today as I think Leeds will be a stronger proposition in the premier league then Sheffield would 

18 minutes ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

A win or draw for Bristol City might discourage Shef. Weds as it will widen the gap to 6th place.

Reading at it again though - 1 up.