Sign in to follow this  
baldy09

Worried

First time on this forum - cannot help but feel rather nervous . city not played very well these last two games in my opinion , Really hope we will win the championship- but its going to be tight especially if we lose on Friday against Sheff Wed and Sheffield Win,  is it me just feeling the nerves or are others thinking same thing

Edited by baldy09
spelling

Not played well and still come away 6 points from 3rd with 4 games to play, no need to panic. As long as we play well, we will be fine. We've only struggled because we haven't been at our best, we so have enough quality to win at least 2 more. It'll come, we will be up for it. 

• Like 1

Not played well ? Myth 75 % possession against Reading 67% at Wigan in a gale, a pitch churned up with rugby and made as small as possible to suit their game. I pray that some of this negativity will not spread to FCR tomorrow night as this is the one thing that will stop our charge into the PL. Our current form unbeaten in 10 won 8 drawn 2 Under immense pressure would have seen Leeds or Sheffield Utd already promoted as we hauled them both back in.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

First time on this forum - cannot help but feel rather nervous . city not played very well these last two games in my opinion , Really hope we will win the championship- but its going to be tight especially if we lose on Friday against Sheff Wed and Sheffield Win,  is it me just feeling the nerves or are others thinking same thing

Dear Worried of Norwich

This is nothing to be concerned about. Many supporters at this stage in the season will be affected by similar concerns, but they will soon pass, and there is nothing to be ashamed of either.

Try to relax and not dwell on any supposed failings. Performance will not always be what you want and not being able to score is something to be expected from time to time..

Perhaps a change of view might assist you in this matter. The Barclay lower has helped many to a 90 minute stand.

Aunt Marge

• Haha 2

How many more threads about being worried gets boring now.we will do it easy otbc

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

How many more threads about being worried gets boring now.we will do it easy otbc

Easy may be a stretch but I agree, we'll do it.

Well even if we don’t automatically go up, the atmosphere at a Wemberrley 3rd place Final is the best thing since 1993 

So, worst case, we meet Bristol or Mugglesboro (oh them again) in the 3 vs  6 playoff- then... we meet WBA in the Wemberrley ‘Final’ - and we win again...it’s pre-ordained

Edited by Foxy2600

19 minutes ago, Foxy2600 said:

Well even if we don’t automatically go up, the atmosphere at a Wemberrley 3rd place Final is the best thing since 1993 

So, worst case, we meet Bristol or Mugglesboro (oh them again) in the 3 vs  6 playoff- then... we meet WBA in the Wemberrley ‘Final’ - and we win again...it’s pre-ordained

Can you imagine the reactions on here if we miss out on automatics? 

As amazing as that day at Wembley was, no, just no. Once is enough.

9 hours ago, baldy09 said:

I'm worried too but I'm naturally pessimistic, I think it's built in to most fans, but I do seem to be overly cursed by worry.

Will see how sheff utd n then Leeds get on before I panic.Could really do with sheff utd dropping points again for my heart if nothing else.

Welcome baldy, don't worry, you're in good company on here, plenty of 'what if' threads for your perusal. I could say, don't waste your time,  as it'll all be fine, but clearly you aren't convinced...... happy reading. 

1. Don't get nervous whilst we have over 3pnts of a gap to 3rd place. 

2. You can't control events. Sit back, watch the game unfold and react to it.

• Like 1

There's no need to panic just yet is there? I'm not the most optimistic person in the world, but we've got it in our own hands! Just focus on our game, go and watch it and see how we perform. We are top on merit , our players clearly have it in them,...I just can't see it going wrong from here.

Did say I was concern anyone feel so confident now = come on city please no squeaky bum time

19 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

Did say I was concern anyone feel so confident now = come on city please no squeaky bum time

Not sure coming on here to gloat would be my first reaction to us losing (not lost, yet)?

Edited by All the Germans

31 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

Fed up

Genuine worried City fan or just a wind up?

Edited by Herman
Typo

Reckon there is a shedload of leather seats in baldys house. He keeps talking about squeaky bums.

Could be terminal flatulence too I guess...

17 minutes ago, Herman said:

Genuine worried City fan or just a wind up?

Wind up interloper I think.

18 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Wind up interloper I think.

This. I don't think it's another of the Waveney clan.👍