Drazen Muzinic

McLeish Gone, I wonder...

...who they'll turn to next?

Alex Neil has just signed a new PNE deal but do they really mean anything nowadays? At least he won't have to deal with a transfer budget.

Maybe Lambert to gee up the triffic lads by regaling them with stories of Champions League triumphs.

I think they'll go for Moyes (bigish name, no compo required)...and get even worse. 😂

Apples

Isn't the Lambert the only person in the country with a worse recent win record than the current Scotland team?

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Well Lambert's won 19 games in three and a half years....

But he has won the Champions League and is the messiah to many. They are all called Waveney though!

• Haha 1

Scammy Lammy is on too good a thing at the Portaloo these days to contemplate relinquishing such an easy ride.

A hefty wage packet, and with gullible fans hanging on to his every word, I'll bet he can't believe his luck.

He even dictates the price of season tickets.

Having said that a quick exit would be par for the course for the man and he wouldn't look back once at the chaos left in his wake.

I think we need to look beyond scottish managers

Edit. That said theres a few managers kicking about in league 1 and 2 and of course the scottish counterparts.

Colin Calderwood?

Edited by KiwiScot

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Well Lambert's won 19 games in three and a half years....

I think that’s about the same for Scotland! Well suited.

Alex just signed a 3 year extension for £420k a year. Far far less than 6 months with WBA. He’s a steady sort of Manager. Admired. He’s welcome back any time. If the Jocks really wanted fireworks, they’d be chasing Lennon🦖

I think they have aura of 'Ipswich' about them. They still bang on about how they beat England in 1968.

They'll probably appoint Gemmill so they can reminisce about Archie and that goal in '78.

33 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I think they have aura of 'Ipswich' about them. They still bang on about how they beat England in 1968.

They'll probably appoint Gemmill so they can reminisce about Archie and that goal in '78.

Followers of Scotland who are not deluded like Ipswich fans thank you. Scotland fans know we are rubbish and don't get our hopes up not until theres a real chance. Like just needing to beat Italy to qualify. Then its game on.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KiwiScot said:

Followers of Scotland who are not deluded like Ipswich fans thank you. Scotland fans know we are rubbish and don't get our hopes up not until theres a real chance. Like just needing to beat Italy to qualify. Then its game on.

Very gracious response to my low blow KS - kudos to you!