Sign in to follow this  
hans moleman

Stoke on Monday

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

No - the only way to watch is to be there or go to FCR for the beamback.

Ok cheers for letting me know. I thought that it might be on there similar to the Brentford away game on New Year's Day with it not being a Saturday

I was expecting it to be on ifollow. On the blackout games, all the countries on the dropdown  list just come up with a message "There is no information currently available. Please try again later." , except for 'other countries not listed below' which lists the Stoke game as unavailable just like the UK. It's been weeks since I have used ifollow with all the games being on sky. ( I don't live in UK and have the ifollow season pass.) 

It is also on ESPN+ if you have access to that service. They also covered the QPR and Wigan games, plus the upcoming Sheff W and Blackburn games. So it's a great option if you can access it. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Surfer said:

It is also on ESPN+ if you have access to that service. They also covered the QPR and Wigan games, plus the upcoming Sheff W and Blackburn games. So it's a great option if you can access it. 

Only available in the US?

27 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Only available in the US?

That may be true... if so a VPN service may help there. 

Indeed Surfer, I normally watch Ifollow when I'm in Germany, Im sure something can be arranged 😀

25 minutes ago, Essjayess said:

Is the Blackburn match starting at 7.30pm  Saturday week? seems an unusual time for a match to begin.

It is indeed, SJS - moved it for Sky Sports coverage.

Is that for TV coverage at 7.30 to allow an extra 15 minutes for the presentation of the Championship trophy before kickoff? 😀