Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Secret Scout

12 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I'm puzzled NN, I thought Tod (sic) was 'utterly poor' to the tune of 237 replies (and counting)?

I haven't counted the replies posted in response to the TC Utterly Poor thread but hazarding a guess, I would estimate that 91.3% of them were/are in support of Todd

1 minute ago, Erraticus said:

I haven't counted the replies posted in response to the TC Utterly Poor thread but hazarding a guess, I would estimate that 91.3% of them were/are in support of Todd

Lie, damned lies and statistics.

He is the sole reason we are going to finish third. I read it somewhere.

3 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

To be fair, this video has only had 49 views.

It's not popular🙃

The most popular thread on here yesterday is the one everyone was moaning about. Despite the holier than thou comments, as with tv, viewing figures reveal all.

Do we have closet Emmerdale viewers among us? 🙃

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Lie, damned lies and statistics.

He is the sole reason we are going to finish third. I read it somewhere.

That's good enough for me, indisputable ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nutty nigel said:

It's not popular🙃

The most popular thread on here yesterday is the one everyone was moaning about. Despite the holier than thou comments, as with tv, viewing figures reveal all.

Do we have closet Emmerdale viewers among us? 🙃

I have no idea what you're talking about. My point was that it seems a little bit lame to start a new thread in support of Todd Cantwell based on a video from an unknown source that fewer than 50 people have watched in three months of its existence.

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. My point was that it seems a little bit lame to start a new thread in support of Todd Cantwell based on a video from an unknown source that fewer than 50 people have watched in three months of its existence.

Were you Milk Monitor at school Wolfie?🙃

Were you Milk Monitor at school Wolfie?🙃

You're being a bit of a wally over this, aren't you?

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

You're being a bit of a wally over this, aren't you?

I firmly believe we should support our young players. 

I still can't fathom why you're so defensive about it Wolfie.

Just now, king canary said:

Is it by True Grit?

Oh, I miss him.

I firmly believe we should support our young players. 

I still can't fathom why you're so defensive about it Wolfie.

I think it's because I feel you're crossing a line in the extent to which we should support Cantwell. I personally feel that he isn't quite as talented as Godfrey, Aarons and Lewis, and I also feel that he should be dropped for tomorrow's match. These are just my opinions based on my interpretation of the matches I've watched recently, and it doesn't mean I don't support him. If he starts tomorrow, I'll cheer him like all the other players. And if he ends up being a great player for us in the Premier League, I'll be absolutely delighted.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I think it's because I feel you're crossing a line in the extent to which we should support Cantwell. I personally feel that he isn't quite as talented as Godfrey, Aarons and Lewis, and I also feel that he should be dropped for tomorrow's match. These are just my opinions based on my interpretation of the matches I've watched recently, and it doesn't mean I don't support him. If he starts tomorrow, I'll cheer him like all the other players. And if he ends up being a great player for us in the Premier League, I'll be absolutely delighted.

I've never suggested you shouldn't have that view. 

I now can't fathom why you think I'm crossing a line to have the view I have.

I've never suggested you shouldn't have that view. 

I now can't fathom why you think I'm crossing a line to have the view I have.

I don't want to clog up the board with any more of this backwards-and-forwards, so I'll leave it there.

I'm confident that by Monday night it'll all be academic, and we'll be talking about what our squad might look like for the Premier League next season. 👍

• Like 1

"He is not Emi Buendia. But neither in truth is anyone else in this Norwich squad. "

True, but I'd add that until his sending off Buendia had been on fire. Even Emi Buendia won't be that Emi Buendia all the time. Unfair to expect Cantwell to come in and pick up where he left off. Just look at any top player and how their form can dip from time to time

Edited by ThorpeCanary
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

That seems a very fairly balanced article that few people would disagree with, irrespective of their views on his recent performances.

Just as there were some well balanced discussions on here yesterday. The Journos often take a day to catch up. 🙃

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Just as there were some well balanced discussions on here yesterday. The Journos often take a day to catch up. 🙃

Well, quite.

1 hour ago, ThorpeCanary said:

"He is not Emi Buendia. But neither in truth is anyone else in this Norwich squad. "

True, but I'd add that until his sending off Buendia had been on fire. Even Emi Buendia won't be that Emi Buendia all the time. Unfair to expect Cantwell to come in and pick up where he left off, even Emi won't keep that form up all the time. Just look at any top player and how their form can dip from time to time

It's a fair point, but Emi is out for the next game regardless. I would go as far as saying that if Todd gets the nod against Sheff Wed and we play well and win, Emi might not get back in the team this season - under Farke, success is rewarded with keeping your place in the team.