Sign in to follow this  
Phat Canary

The price is right.

ok then sports fans, what do we think is a good price for Ashton and Green, it looks like both are on their way out in January, £7 million for Ashton and £3 million for green? oh, and £2.50 and a bag of balls for Fleming!

performances dictate prices... Ashton will go for a million or less... the club can say "we want 7 million" but the buying club will say... "well justify to us why we should pay that money based on his performances?"

Green will go for 2 or 3 million

jas :)

£1m for Ash - get real jas - we wouldnt sell him. On the positive side, there are more than two clubs in for Ash, and that equals a dutch auction. That said, i am very surpirsed at the figures of £6.7+, I''d snap their hands off.

£6.7 would b happy with that for ashton

£1.5 for green, i think hes worth more but people don''t pay lots for keepers unless your @ the very top!

£8.2 plus anything left from francis sale (minus dicksons fee-dont believe roger no money left munby he just doesn''t want other clubs to know how much we have officially)

Worthy will prob be given half that @ best in Jan to get us out of this mess. Although i would rather give it all to a new manager!

any prem club coming in now and prepared to pay over 4m for ashton is

doing so on reputation, not on this seasons record. man city or whoever

would hope to play ashton differently and for the goals to start

flowing again.

i think 4-5m is on the button, perhaps less if ashton sulks and lets it be known he wants out like francis.

Green is worth 2-3m, may go for less though - freeing up his salary

would allow us to sign davenport & either dicko/robbo - or maybe

all three.