They could do a lot worse. He knows how to get teams promoted and that’s clearly all their board cares about for now. 

He could probably do a good job for them in the Championship ......... it would be a good appointment as long as they sacked him if they were promoted.

2 hours ago, Yellow Wal said:

He could probably do a good job for them in the Championship ......... it would be a good appointment as long as they sacked him if they were promoted.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I think anyone who appoints Hughton knows what they're getting. Solid, dependable and will certainly get the players working at their expected level. Sounds easy but it's not. I wouldnt say he's one that gets more out of players than their individual ability.

He would get West Broms squad promoted because he'll make them incredibly hard to beat and they have significant 'weapons' up front who can create out of nothing.

• Like 1

I think Hughton would be a great fit for West Brom, believe there was a stat last night that only the three relegated teams kept less clean sheets than West Brom. Factor in the lack of discipline (three red cards in their last three games) and he'd be a very solid appointment.

Edited by Icecream Snow