Sign in to follow this  
breaker

How many City players would you keep?

If you had the chance to sell the lot and start again?

My choices:

Safri, Ashton, McKenzie, Etuhu (for potential), Davenport, Doherty, Shackell, Colin, Wright, Drury, Ward, Green, Rossi Jarvis

Safs, Ashton, Mckenzie, Drury, Gallagher, Doherty, id try and sign Davenport and Wright, Ryan Jarvis, Rossi Jarvis, Hendo, Colin, Brennan

id sell Greeno to generate transfer funds.. the rest can all toddle off

jas :)

Starting a fresh I think I would only not have are Brennan, Hendo, Flem or Charlie, and the latter two only because they are too old - happy to keep one as a squad filler if cant sign anyone younger.  

The rest I would keep (even Cpn Clapper) as the squad is too small and all can do a job when second choice.  In midfield we need 3 class signings to get some real competition for places and true ability.

I am confident that a new manager would get more from this squad which is not that bad - just lacking in confidence due to tactical incompetence.

Of this seasons loanees?   Lisbie - nah, worse than we already have , Wright, nah no better than Colin or Flem, Marney - maybe would like to see how he went given a run in midfield with Safri,  Robinson, tidy better than we have (thats not much of a compliment!) but not sure how good yet, Etuhu, ditto - although first impressions virge towards a no thanks.   Davenport - yes if we have the cash for him and midfielders - no if its means we cant strengthen the middle of the park.

OTBC