Sign in to follow this  
yellowandgreen

Can't sleep, Can we throw it all away!!!!!!?

To help you sleep at night remember this ...

You can't change the results to come. You aren't a player on the pitch or part of the staff. In an odd way the results are set already in the future.

All we can do us watch the results unfold before our eyes and react to them.

Don't worry about what you can't change. Especially whilst we have over 3pnts of a gap to third place!

• Like 1

Equally ... we'll get what we deserve after 46 matches.

If SheffU and Leeds end up promoted automatically they have earned it and we just weren't quite good enough.

If SheffU pip us to the post don't forget ... they beat us at BL and took a point at CR!

9 minutes ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Equally ... we'll get what we deserve after 46 matches.

If SheffU and Leeds end up promoted automatically they have earned it and we just weren't quite good enough.

If SheffU pip us to the post don't forget ... they beat us at BL and took a point at CR!

If you can remain that philosophical if we somehow bo||ocks it up from here, you must be an android or a Buddhist.

• Like 1

Ignoring what we can do, Sheffield still needs to win 2 and draw 1 of their last 4 games to overtake us.
I honestly think we could lose all the last 4 matches and still be promoted. 
That being said I don't think we will lose all 4, so keep the faith.

1 hour ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

To help you sleep at night remember this ...

You can't change the results to come. You aren't a player on the pitch or part of the staff. In an odd way the results are set already in the future.

All we can do us watch the results unfold before our eyes and react to them.

Don't worry about what you can't change. Especially whilst we have over 3pnts of a gap to third place!

I agree. What will be, will be. I can't - in any way - influence what happens, so trying not to worry about it. That doesn't mean I won't be depressed if we don't go up, I'm just trying not to worry about something that hasn't happened; if it does happen, that's when I'll worry.

It would take an almighty collapse to miss out from here and we ultimately wouldn't deserve it. I am confident we'll go up. Having said that, I have put a £50 bet on with skybet of us finishing in the play-offs (3rd - 6th) at 20-1. £50 that I would happily lose.

Edited by All the Germans

1 hour ago, All the Germans said:

I agree. What will be, will be. I can't - in any way - influence what happens, so trying not to worry about it. That doesn't mean I won't be depressed if we don't go up, I'm just trying not to worry about something that hasn't happened; if it does happen, that's when I'll worry.

It would take an almighty collapse to miss out from here and we ultimately wouldn't deserve it. I am confident we'll go up. Having said that, I have put a £50 bet on with skybet of us finishing in the play-offs (3rd - 6th) at 20-1. £50 that I would happily lose.

We sing this to our granddaughters:

If the other two are going to slip up this weekend I see Monday as far more likely when they both have tricky away games. i just can;t see both not winning on Friday. Essential that we win on Friday night and then I think avoiding defeat on Monday could see us seal it because Hull are very good at home as are Brentford who Leeds have to face and I can see at least one of our rivals not winning those games.