Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Villa tickets on sale

I believe it is the normal allocation for visitors of just under 3,000 and i cannot see us getting any extra as Villa will be looking for a full house as they are pressing for a play off place.

Sadly that’s 1200 points or more.

Someone was complaining about membership on here a few days ago. Does that only affect home games?

9 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Sadly that’s 1200 points or more.

Someone was complaining about membership on here a few days ago. Does that only affect home games?

He asked about 1200 points and fewer so I answered about 1200 points and posted the list of times for fewer.

Membership is worth 500 away points I think and no further advantage for away tickets then it also gives priority on home games.

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

He asked about 1200 points and fewer so I answered about 1200 points and posted the list of times for fewer.

Membership is worth 500 away points I think and no further advantage for away tickets then it also gives priority on home games.

Thanks KIO, I must have deleted the newsletter before checking it out.

Sadly one of our party did not have enough points,(they don't usually both) I can't leave one behind and take the rest, so it's a match I'll miss.

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Sadly one of our party did not have enough points,(they don't usually both) I can't leave one behind and take the rest, so it's a match I'll miss.

Think I would have gone for the tickets you could then hope that you could get a spare. Carrow Rd would have given a refund if you still couldn't go.