We've probably got only another week or two of binner bashing before it wears thin, so let's make the most of it.

The latest priceless, schoolboy gem on there is from a genius  who is glad he is not a Norwich City supporter based upon the fact that he has picked up on the two threads on here (possibly from binners) who critcised the level of our support yesterday and Young Todd Cantwell's performance.

Well we seemed to be making enough noise from the sound of things from my screen, and I'm fully sure that those in attendance would verify this.

The dope compares it with the fantastic support that the 15, 000 at Portman Road gave to their bunch of losers at the end of their game yesterday. I compare that show to the fun in a drink fueled wake whereby tomorrow (in L.1) always comes.

Besides (very) empty vessels make the most noise, as they say. We have a useless, relegation-worthy squad and a club in crisis so let's make a lot of noise to compensate. A brave face doesn't win football games though.

As for Cantwell. That the shortcomings in his game yesterday were highlighted on this forum only serves to indicate the high standards we have come to expect from our team as the season has progressed.

Four of our youngsters started in the team yesterday, thanks partly to the clout of Academy 1 no doubt, yet they still kid themselves that they are the hothouse of youth development.

Next season in the lower leagues will no doubt reveal the extent of to which they are disillusioned.

Happy days.

OTBT .... Nah!

Edited by BroadstairsR

Unfortunately for this simple farmhand the evidence of photos show that but for a few dull witted numpties in the North Stand the rest had gone

As will they have, come August

L1psich Down

Some joker has put a video of some of their defending accompanied by some appropriate music. It's almost comedy, if it wasn't so tragic. 

image.png.4c8adcae1a3c226f75d60eef075a7897.png

Rumours are they are going to pay locals to attend on a 'Pay as you watch' basis.

As in they are going to pay you to watch them!

Edited by Drazen Muzinic

2 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

image.png.4c8adcae1a3c226f75d60eef075a7897.png

Rumours are they are going to pay locals to attend on a 'Pay as you watch' basis.

As in they are going to pay you to watch them!

Never trust a man who wears a v neck jumper with a jacket and tie - Chris Hughton, for instance...... I bet he wears brown shows with a blue suit as well.

Just for once I do have to defend a binner for once. If some of the threads put on here over the last few days would have been on their friends if the position was reversed we would have been doing the same.

5300 + ( clearly some in the home end ) and a thread is put on complaining how bad our support was.