Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Myra Hawtree

City on German TV Sport channel

Recommended Posts

Great article on German tv about the Farke effect and NCFC filmed in city last week before Reading match.  On YouTube- 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VOCObWVKCgO.  

I think that’s the link!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

tried it, but came up as "Video unavailable"

Yes, frustrierend, it sounded interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, Yellow and Green. A long time ago I did the language at school so picking up a some of it.  Good to see that in Germany they said it looks like we will be in the Premiership next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched it... nice piece, decently researched - by the German  equivalent of say ITV/BBC - although nothing you didn’t know already. Thanks Myra & Bethnal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sat in the South stand for the QPR game and there were 7 or 8 German guts behind me with Norwich scarves and some shirts, they had come over especially to watch  and we’re staying in the city for the weekend, they seemed to enjoy the game a great deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rivvo said:

7 or 8 German guts behind me with Norwich scarves and some shir

No other parts of their body.😁😂😂

Don't you love predictive text 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rivvo said:

I sat in the South stand for the QPR game and there were 7 or 8 German guts behind me with Norwich scarves and some shirts, they had come over especially to watch  and we’re staying in the city for the weekend, they seemed to enjoy the game a great deal.

Blimey, wait till next season, wont be able to move for Bratwurst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gromitt said:

No other parts of their body.😁😂😂

Don't you love predictive text 

 

No, no I can’t say that I do! 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×