Atlantic Canary

How utterly poor was Tod Cantwell today

53 minutes ago, king canary said:

All I can assume is he gets a round in at the Nelson...

He didn't get me one.

You should come in the Nelson next time your at a game. There's a brilliant bunch of posters meet in there. Pantwetters and happy clappers all togather. I don't know why you have such a problem with it. Maybe you have inclusion issues....

19 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

He didn't get me one.

You should come in the Nelson next time your at a game. There's a brilliant bunch of posters meet in there. Pantwetters and happy clappers all togather. I don't know why you have such a problem with it. Maybe you have inclusion issues....

Who said I have a problem with it? 

I just find the attitude a certain group of posters on here have towards our own super troll a touch confusing. Especially when they go around describing others as 'hateful'...

• Like 1

This "Certain Posters" is all a bit big girls blouse Kingo. 

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

BTW You've been all over this all day taking issue with what other people post and barely made any meaningful contribution whatsoever. 

The difference between that and trolling is a very thin line...

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

BTW You've been all over this all day taking issue with what other people post and barely made any meaningful contribution whatsoever. 

Pot calling kettle black

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I think you and me have a different definition of what trolling means.

You want me to be blunt? He's given a pass by Til because he 'goes to games' despite randomly digging out certain posters facebook accounts and posting them on here. He's given a pass by you for sending abuse directly to Cantwell despite the fact you've been hysterical about people posting any criticism of him on here.

I have no idea if you know Waveney off the forum but I can't think of any other reason why his behaviour gets constantly ignored by those who take issue with others for doing far less.

• Like 1

This thread is making me sad, so here's 'that' pic ture of Grant Holt to cheer everyone up and get everyone back on side:

18c7x7.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, king canary said:

I think you and me have a different definition of what trolling means.

You want me to be blunt? He's given a pass by Til because he 'goes to games' despite randomly digging out certain posters facebook accounts and posting them on here. He's given a pass by you for sending abuse directly to Cantwell despite the fact you've been hysterical about people posting any criticism of him on here.

I have no idea if you know Waveney off the forum but I can't think of any other reason why his behaviour gets constantly ignored by those who take issue with others for doing far less.

I don't do Twitter only to update the Rays Funds group when I remember( which is not very often).

Tilly hasn't commented here unless I missed it.

To my knowledge Tilly doesn't do twitter.

And to my knowledge Waveny doesn't use the Nelson.

So as i said, there's a fine line between this and trolling.

As a side point, I've seen a few posts now of "why cant I criticise Farke, we dont all have to be happy clappy fans who never dare criticise".

Well I'm happy to say why you cant criticise.

You cant criticise because you spent all of last season doing it, refusing to even acknowledge the gradual improvements made throughout the season.

You cant criticise because when Webber came out and spoke to us about what they were trying to do, you tried to shout him down and claim he was a nobody who'd achieved nothing stealing a salary from the club.

You cant criticise because as Vrancic started to play last season and his quality was evident whilst he tried to adapt to a new league and new surroundings, you refused to acknowledge he was a good player and needed to be shipped out with the rest of our cheap, 4th division German wasters.

You cant criticise because when Farke identified Lewis and Maddison as first team players last season it was because, apparently, his hand was forced and he got lucky. 

You cant criticise because when Delia and co decided to go down this route, you screamed they dont have a clue and we cant vaguely be competitive in this league with their ownership. You said the league had changed so prior evidence was irrelevant. 

Basically, you cant criticise because if you had your way half the starting eleven would have been sold in the summer and we would have had Neil Lennon or, heaven forbid, Paul Lambert back in charge.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't do Twitter only to update the Rays Funds group when I remember( which is not very often).

Tilly hasn't commented here unless I missed it.

To my knowledge Tilly doesn't do twitter.

And to my knowledge Waveny doesn't use the Nelson.

So as i said, there's a fine line between this and trolling.

You're an absolute master at deliberately missing the point. 

It isn't about whether you're on twitter. It is about the fact you've gone after numerous people on this thread for potentially damaging Cantwell, calling them 'hateful', 'a disgrace' and accusing them of 'facilitating a witch hunt' against them. Yet the poster who might actually warrant those descriptions gets a pass because...I don't really know? 

Only one person on this thread said he 'never wants to see Cantwell starting for us again.' Only one has tagged Cantwell in a message calling him 'god-awful' so the player actually gets to see it. Yet he doesn't get called a disgrace or hateful or anything other than 'clued up' apparently.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

As a side point, I've seen a few posts now of "why cant I criticise Farke, we dont all have to be happy clappy fans who never dare criticise".

Well I'm happy to say why you cant criticise.

You cant criticise because you spent all of last season doing it, refusing to even acknowledge the gradual improvements made throughout the season.

You cant criticise because when Webber came out and spoke to us about what they were trying to do, you tried to shout him down and claim he was a nobody who'd achieved nothing stealing a salary from the club.

You cant criticise because as Vrancic started to play last season and his quality was evident whilst he tried to adapt to a new league and new surroundings, you refused to acknowledge he was a good player and needed to be shipped out with the rest of our cheap, 4th division German wasters.

You cant criticise because when Farke identified Lewis and Maddison as first team players last season it was because, apparently, his hand was forced and he got lucky. 

You cant criticise because when Delia and co decided to go down this route, you screamed they dont have a clue and we cant vaguely be competitive in this league with their ownership. You said the league had changed so prior evidence was irrelevant. 

Basically, you cant criticise because if you had your way half the starting eleven would have been sold in the summer and we would have had Neil Lennon or, heaven forbid, Paul Lambert back in charge.

Grand, might as well shut the forum down then...

Doesnt apply to everyone King. Just the ridiculously unbalanced ones. Saying that, alot of them vanished after the start of the season.

Would love to rekindle the thread of players not good enough by Lincoln. Good 4 or 5 posters who told me I hadnt a clue and Lincoln knew what he was talking about..

1 minute ago, Hairy Canary said:

Who decides what is ridiculously unbalanced?

Kingo I think

I just post what I want to who I want.

3 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Who decides what is ridiculously unbalanced?

I'll be honest, if someone cant work it out, it's because its probably them.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Doesnt apply to everyone King. Just the ridiculously unbalanced ones. Saying that, alot of them vanished after the start of the season.

Would love to rekindle the thread of players not good enough by Lincoln. Good 4 or 5 posters who told me I hadnt a clue and Lincoln knew what he was talking about..

Yes I was clueless apparently. 

There was constant improvement right through from Christmas 2017. 

And now we're not supposed to mention the BS that was going on right up to October 2018.

It's not fair to remind the poor dears how fickle they are.

As if!

Kingo I think

I just post what I want to who I want.

I'll take ridiculously unbalanced, you can take hateful...

I'll have hateful in the context it was posted. However I won't have it when dragged away from that and out of context.

Like I said. A very thin line....

I'll have hateful in the context it was posted. However I won't have it when dragged away from that and out of context.

Like I said. A very thin line....

As I've said to you before, you should be a politician. 

4 minutes ago, king canary said:

As I've said to you before, you should be a politician. 

Politicians don't tell the truth. You may have a chance...

53 minutes ago, king canary said:

You're an absolute master at deliberately missing the point. 

It isn't about whether you're on twitter. It is about the fact you've gone after numerous people on this thread for potentially damaging Cantwell, calling them 'hateful', 'a disgrace' and accusing them of 'facilitating a witch hunt' against them. Yet the poster who might actually warrant those descriptions gets a pass because...I don't really know? 

Only one person on this thread said he 'never wants to see Cantwell starting for us again.' Only one has tagged Cantwell in a message calling him 'god-awful' so the player actually gets to see it. Yet he doesn't get called a disgrace or hateful or anything other than 'clued up' apparently.

It does baffle me how he gets away with it. I think maybe he has learning difficulties or something.

We are top of the league, looking good for promotion and probably  champions and yet people still argue the toss on here and take personal  swipes at each other. 

We are all ncfc fans, just enjoy the ride, together. 

Its bumpy at times and (from a footballing perspective) we are on a peak currently,  so enjoy, together, before the next trough arrives, whatever and whenever that may be.

Come on you yellows!

10 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

It does baffle me how he gets away with it. I think maybe he has learning difficulties or something.

You may have hit the nail on the head there, and if that is the case and we can help then we should. The way things seem to be unfolding however I cant see that anyone gets much benefit.

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

We are top of the league, looking good for promotion and probably  champions and yet people still argue the toss on here and take personal  swipes at each other. 

We are all ncfc fans, just enjoy the ride, together. 

Its bumpy at times and (from a footballing perspective) we are on a peak currently,  so enjoy, together, before the next trough arrives, whatever and whenever that may be.

Come on you yellows!

Unfortunately that's not why some people come on here.

Well that's a part of my life I will never get back. I thought jesus there must be some real debate and potential hate for Cantwell instead I realise we just hate each other 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1