Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

8th of December 2005.

Wiz,

You are so right.

It''s gonna be hard to get rid of the bad smell called worthless, but he has to say he''ll fight tooth and nail because if he didn''t, it would spell the end of his managerial career in any club that will take him in January 2006!!!

Bye bye worthless!

i''d love that to be the case, but i think he is safe until well into next year, if relegation isn''t an issue, he will finish the season.

3 outcomes here. -

if we keep nigel & go down, board must also consider their position and go with manager..

if we keep nigel & finish mid-table then status quo - people still 4 and against worthy.

if we keep nigel and a miracle happens and we get to playoffs then win final, then everyones happy.

In you believe in reincarnation, after every death there''s a rebirth!

Well Dean Coney I think you could use your last comment in describing some of the players'' attitude as well. I know Stephen Gerrard and Frank Lampard earn vast sums of money but LOOK AT THEIR WORK RATE AND COMMITMENT! Every game for 90 minutes they earn their money - name me a City player who has done that this season.........?

I find myself agreeing with wiz an awful lot these days, which is really worrying.

If delia dosen''t pull her head out of the sand we will die a slow and painful death this season.

A shiver ran down my back this evening when I considered two statements I had read today. Firstly there was Kevin Piper in the EDP inferring that the manager would be able to use any funds raised from sales in January to re-inforce the squad and then we have Worthy appearing at today''s press Conference with comments that could infer Ashton will go in January if the price is right. Surely he hasn''t convinced the Board that if they give him until January and allow him to raise a bit of money he can buy in the players to turn this shambles around? 

[quote user="breaker"]Well Dean Coney I think you could use your last comment in describing some of the players'' attitude as well. I know Stephen Gerrard and Frank Lampard earn vast sums of money but LOOK AT THEIR WORK RATE AND COMMITMENT! Every game for 90 minutes they earn their money - name me a City player who has done that this season.........?[/quote]

who bought em, who coaches em, who provides the tactics, whos supposed to motivate them....