Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Absent Friends

City Angel, Yankee Canary and Normann Canary, three bloody good and  fine poster friends (okay YC is my nemises actually!) Lets be avin you guys.

You''re really missed.

so would i Saint Canary!!! so would i!

he said some very personal and cutting things about me and too me on this board.. now that its continued to go from bad to worse for Worthy Mad Dan has scarpered instead of staying to face the music and the "i told you so" messages. Bandwagon jumper extroadinaire, prboably enjoying his season ticket in the Britannia stand in Ipswich

jas :)

I know Jas, it had not gone un-noticed by myself either that as things have got worse he had posted less and less.  He was a good poster though, with the exception of the pathetic "closet binner" remarks.

maybe they''re tired of all this and have decided to wait until someone at CR does something constructive, or they are all too busy, who knows, I miss FatmanFat and Yankee.....  Normann is not on the WOTB anymore either. 

I have been trying to track Normann down here in Melbourne aswell but he has disappeared......as all the other downunder fans that were around last season in the Prem...