lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Wigan*****

9 minutes ago, Spillay said:

McClean giving the ball away regularly already... we  need someone in the middle who can pass and keep the ball with authority yet both of those are on the bench.. AGAIN.

image.png.4d47c8a1a6a7dc77c80765cededdf41d.png

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I wish our best players were on the pitch rather than the bench too. Too much breaking down in the middle at the moment, no-one grabbing the ball and driving forwards. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

So you disagree? We have been very sloppy so far, but apparently thats "throwing my toys out of the pram". Lol.

1 minute ago, Spillay said:

So you disagree? We have been very sloppy so far, but apparently thats "throwing my toys out of the pram". Lol.

It was the shouty AGAIN at the end of your thread that made me think of that!

Just now, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

Slow and laboured. No flow. Todd is far to lightweight. Getting beat far too often. 

Currently front-runner for the Match Scapegoat Award. Closely followed by McLean.

Stiepermann and Krul yet to raise an eyebrow though.

Wigan seem to be playing with more intensity at the mo. Agree that McLean is not having his best game but we are unlikely to see any tactical changes until deep into the second half.

Not sure that we should be criticizing Cantwell or McLean, it's Farke who picks the Team..... just waiting for someone to start sl@gging Daniel. 

• Like 1

If we can get pressure on Danny Fox, he is always a card or two waiting to happen.

Played like an absolute thug for Forest at the Carra.

Living dangerously right now. Lacking fluidity and pace. Just like the Reading game except Wigan are up in our faces and attacking us. Won't survive another half of this, Farke has to change things. It isn't throwing toys out of the pram to point out that some players just aren't as capable as others!