Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Must be crazy

We were just behind the access coach, but for some bizarre reason we went all the way around the roundabout at Mattishall and back to the Easton roundabout then back on course. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

We were just behind the access coach, but for some bizarre reason we went all the way around the roundabout at Mattishall and back to the Easton roundabout then back on course. 

Trying to shake Bielsa off your tail! 

Hope you all have a good and safe trip, and bring back the 3 points. 

• Like 1

Safe travels city fans. A win today will virtually see us over the line and with over 5000 canaries there, the lads on the pitch will have all the motivation they need (if they haven’t already) to get the 3 points

OTBC

1 hour ago, Daz Sparks said:

On the way now, up since 3. 

Wondering how many other pinkun posters are doing the same?

Big ups to all who've made the trip, mid afternoon here but I'll be watching if I can 😉 kick off 11PM, enjoy your day, sing loud and proud, I want to hear you in NZ. OTBC.

Woke up at 4.30 so am with you in spirit! Big respect to all who are making the long trip. Enjoy the day! 

I've just woken up in not so sunny Stockport. I did the bulk of my journey to Wigan on Friday night and been staying with a mate up here, so I have a relatively leisurely morning ahead. Leaving from here around 10. I have got to drive back to Nottingham via Stockport on the way back though so I'll share some of the pain later.

Woke up absolutely buzzing, ready for game day.

COYFY. A win will put us on the brink.

Edited by kick it off

Cabbage #15 here. Just demolished a Gregg's sausage and bacon baguette (red sauce) at Pontefract services.

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Cabbage #15 here. Just demolished a Gregg's sausage and bacon baguette (red sauce) at Pontefract services.

We’re at Hartshead Moor, cannot get near any hot food. 

Watching the Chinese GP anyways. 

I'l be on couch #1 (hopefully) watching on TV.

Today feels like THE day. Not The day we seal promotion, but if we win, the day we all  look back on as the day we all knew we were going up.

Like the home game v derby under Lambert, and Reading away under Worthington with the assist from the ref, 

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Aye, great going for all those travelling from the Fine City....saw the first coaches were arriving at 4:15 which is a real killer, but with 25/26 of them going (feel sorry for the poor drivers!).  Hope all goes well, I’m sure the boys will be up for it, to put us right on the brink.

Will be watching from sunny australia. Stayed up all last night watching the sheff utd and leeds matches. This match is on a good time for me for once. Kudos to all making the long journey today and hope to hear you all making plenty of noise!!

Edited by CanaryChris

10 minutes ago, CanaryChris said:

Will be watching from sunny australia. Stayed up all last night watching the sheff utd and leeds matches. This match is on a good time for me for once. Kudos to all making the long journey today and hope to hear you all making plenty of noise!!

Same here Chris! I've developed a strange subconscious knack of waking up around 3/4am to check the scores, even our rivals, usually resulting in not going back to sleep until the game has finished! 

• Like 2