Harry53

Leeds v Sheffield Wed

Watching Leeds and really, they are not that good. Some good movement but I can't see them being Premier quality. A lot of their game is hoof and hope.

Certainly SW are nowhere near good enough for play offs but they could well steal a win at LeedsĀ 

The in-game stats show a very strong domination by Leeds though. In shots, opposition keeper saves, corners, possession etc. Looking at them at HT it tells a story and indicates what SW might face in the second half.

What a **** atmosphere. If they go up they will come straight back down. Free hit for Leeds as it looksĀ like Wednesday canā€™t be bothered and only raise their games against the top teams.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Watching Leeds and really, they are not that good. Some good movement but I can't see them being Premier quality. A lot of their game is hoof and hope.

Certainly SW are nowhere near good enough for play offs but they could well steal a win at LeedsĀ 

I must be watching a different game, as they look pretty good to me! Completing dominating against a team in decent form.

Tyler Roberts looks a very good player. Would fit beautifully into Farke's system!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

This is ridiculously one sided, and what can Sheff Wed do here... they can't counter with Fletcher and Hooper as options. Both have zero pace. Set piece smash and grab maybe.

Edited by Michael Starr

They're really well coached but lack individual quality in most areas. If they don't get promoted and Bielsa leaves they'll sink right back down to lower mid table obscurity again. It's all or nothing for both them and Sheff UtdĀ this season. Whoever misses out won't come back as strong next year I'm sure. If we misses out with our young squad that carries a lot of value I think we'd be okay. Hopefully though we won't have to find out!

Ā 

Also Sheff wednesday have absolutely no pace do they? could suit us with how well we press and keep teams penned in.Ā 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann

2 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

They're really well coached but lack individual quality in most areas. If they don't get promoted and Bielsa leaves they'll sink right back down to lower mid table obscurity again. It's all or nothing for both them and Sheff UtdĀ this season. Whoever misses out won't come back as strong next year I'm sure. If we misses out with our young squad that carries a lot of value I think we'd be okay. Hopefully though we won't have to find out!

Also Sheff wednesday have absolutely no pace do they? could suit us with how well we press and keep teams penned in.Ā 

I'd be more worried if they started with Nuhiu and Forestieri. Big, ugly lump and tricky, skilful player.

4 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

It's opening up. This isn't good. Leeds goal is surely coming...

Or they're going to get mugged.

Wednesday are awful. No doubt They will play like world beaters in their biggest game of the season against us

The numbers (in game stats) normally show momentum. I expect a second goal too

Yes Leeds are better than Sheff Utd. Hopefully the natural order of the season can be confirmed soon: probably 1. Norwich 2. Leeds 3. West Brom (in a final with Villa)

5 minutes ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

Wednesday absolutely dire

Very average yes,Ā Leeds press does show up any deficiencies in your ball control. And although Sheff W have been in it this half, their first touch skills lookĀ terrible.Ā That skillsĀ deficiencyĀ won't be happening if Leeds do go up to the PL, they'll just get passed around.Ā 

Edited by Surfer