Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

Will the Crewe result change anyone's mind?

For those of you who still want Worthy to stay, would another poor performance and result change your mind?  Or do you feel he needs to further time to rebuild the squad?

For those who want him to go, would City spanking Crewe 5-0 change your mind?  Or is it just too late? 

No it wouldn''t change my mind. It''s Crewe for goodness sake!  A club in the bottom 3 that we should be beating.  However, we have played so many clubs this year whom we *should* be beating.  Nothing suprises me now.  Even if we spanked Crewe 5-0, I''d still want Worthy to go.  Luckily for me, we won''t spank Crewe 5-0!!

We could spank them 10-0 & it wouldnt change my mind.I would still want Worthy to go.

We have had it since day one about digging in,work ethic,the results will come if we all pull together ect ect.

A win for City at Crewe could well prolong Worthys stay at Carrow Road,a lose would definatley be the end.

So for me,a boring 0-0 would be the best result,a clean sheet but firing blanks again & Worthy walking monday morning!

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

For those of you who still want Worthy to stay, would another poor performance and result change your mind?  Or do you feel he needs to further time to rebuild the squad?

For those who want him to go, would City spanking Crewe 5-0 change your mind?  Or is it just too late? 

[/quote]

Its not just  a win  that might alter opnions   , its  about the style  we  play  !     surely by now  its become clear  that there ARE divisions within the team  ....  and , IMO , have been  so for quite a while !     and this manifests itself  in the miserable displays we`ve been witnessing this season .....   its up to the players  who are acting like deadbeats  to dredge up some pride  in their profession   , and get playing  100%  for the club thats paying their wages  ....

Even in the unlikely event of this shower avoiding defeat at Crewe, dubbed ''losers'' last week by Dario Gradi, for Worthington, his staff and many of the players, the time has come.

For me the key is, will the board change their mind ? Again, for me, the answer would be no.

All of you going to crewe, please, please, please, even if we are winning, sing we want worthy out. 5-0 down or 5-0 up, maybe if we are winning AND singing we can get the message accross

No, I had decided I had seen enough after the first three games to convince me we were''nt going to set the league alight, but was finally decided at Watford, Reading home and Worthy''s blast at the fans sort of cemented it.  Not even a straight run of 10+ wins would change my mind.  It is more than results, it''s the general attitude of those in the club as well as Worthy''s clueless management of our club. 

Now I am just angry that supporters such as me are being patronised by the club and told to hope for things to turn around.

Er yes, just how long till we only need six points to save us from going down a second year running?

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]For me the key is, will the board change their mind ? Again, for me, the answer would be no.[/quote]

i fully agree the point here is whether the board will change their mind not ours, we''ve already made our minds up. A win against crewe and it will delay this season even longer!

I believe that i read from Roy Blower that a win would only paper over the cracks, c''mon delia