Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Sheffield Utd’s woes

Torn on this one. Obviously any advantage that comes our way is gratefully taken but I won’t take any joy in a player getting injured. Hopefully they are not serious injuries. 

Edited by JF
  • Like 1

Actually I’m a little disappointed that Sheff Utd have had such bad luck today, purely for the very reason I really can’t stand Leeds and would like nothing more than to to see them **** it in the Play Offs. I’m not concerned about us because we will be promoted, but I’d rather Sheff Utd came up with us than that vile cheating club. 

• Like 4

If we had similar losses with 3 key players effectively out of the next few matches it would be a massive blow. Therefore, their chances of the automatics for me have largely dissolved. Their remaining games are not easy.

8 minutes ago, hampton canary said:

Would so love Shef Utd to lose in the play offs, as it would give Wilder the chance to be nominated Championship manager of the year next season:classic_biggrin:

Does rather underline that the EFL Awards take place about a month too early.... 

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

If we had similar losses with 3 key players effectively out of the next few matches it would be a massive blow. Therefore, their chances of the automatics for me have largely dissolved. Their remaining games are not easy.

One of them is.

Saturday 27th April 2019

Championship

• Sheff Utd 17:15 Ipswich
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JF said:

Torn on this one. Obviously any advantage that comes our way is gratefully taken but I won’t take any joy in a player getting injured. Hopefully they are not serious injuries. 

...dont be so wet.....he's not had a car accident

48 minutes ago, duke63 said:

One of them is.

Saturday 27th April 2019

Championship

• Sheff Utd 17:15 Ipswich

Aha! Guess I was wrong on one if their games.....😆

50 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

...dont be so wet.....he's not had a car accident

You’re right, let’s hope they are career ending injuries then. What a ****ing tool...

57 minutes ago, JF said:

You’re right, let’s hope they are career ending injuries then. What a ****ing tool...

Think Sharp has hamstring injury which 'might' rule him out of the rest of the regular season....but lets not overdramatise it shall we??

******* ***t

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

4 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Actually I’m a little disappointed that Sheff Utd have had such bad luck today, purely for the very reason I really can’t stand Leeds and would like nothing more than to to see them **** it in the Play Offs. I’m not concerned about us because we will be promoted, but I’d rather Sheff Utd came up with us than that vile cheating club. 

This. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Lets get up first before we worry about who comes up with us...

Relax GJL, it'll all be over soon enough. 

Think all this speculation regarding who is going up with us should perhaps be put to bed till after the Wigan game and if all goes well then is the time to speculate.

Its not over till its over

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Lets get up first before we worry about who comes up with us...

Whereas I admire your pessimism, GJL - I would be interested to know what odds your bookies are giving you on Leeds and Sheff Utd both winning their last 4 games, whilst we lose all 4? I’m up for a piece of that - It’ll be retirement on a fiver 👍

4 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Whereas I admire your pessimism, GJL - I would be interested to know what odds your bookies are giving you on Leeds and Sheff Utd both winning their last 4 games, whilst we lose all 4? I’m up for a piece of that - It’ll be retirement on a fiver 👍

They might not need to win their last 4....if it goes wrong at wigan today ,we could conceivably kick off vs sheff weds on friday level on points with leeds and 3 pts above sheff utd...

11 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

I can only get odds for the next 2 games, so it will at least 6 times this so Leeds to beat Wigan and Brentford us to lose to Sheffield weds and stoke and Sheffield Utd to beat Forest and Hull is 379.23/1 with skybet.