so it's down to 7 points from 5 games for promotion, as it stands. Great start to the weekend

I’m not going to beat myself up being pleased that one of our promotion rivals top scorers is out for a few games. 

That said, I hope he’s soon back playing...........

.........pre-season. 

18 minutes ago, Bradwell canary said:

What a goalkeeper Henderson is. Keep Millwall out single handed in the last 15 minutes.

if we make it, he should be on our wish list

Not sure he did anything special. 

Henderson is class I agree, but I don't think he'll come here to play second fiddle and Krul is our number one 

Sharp injured, Basham went off injured too and he's been quite good for them, a suspension, and a late late equaliser.

It was kind of like us v reading in reverse, only millwall missing a late pen was celebrated like a winning goal, then they conceded in 95th min.

Almost like 2 points gained back for us.

1 hour ago, hampton canary said:

I would love to hear what excuses Wilder will bring up at his post match interview, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

According to the Championship Manager of the Year................"that was an unbelievably poor decision"........but incredibly he wasn't talking about his richly-deserved award 🙄

• Haha 1

In fairness ( not popular round here) the Millwall goal should never have happened, mcgoldrick was cleaned out as he tried to clear the ball....definite free kick, sheff u retain possession for a few secs....game over.

The football Bible says these things even out over a season, try telling that to Sean Wilder!!