I'm told it doesn't matter how other teams do because it is all down to us, but I for one am going to follow today's matches with great interest. Will Millwall will get anything at Sheff Utd? They gave Leeds a scare recently and beat West Brom last week and drew midweek so are on a bit of a run. 

And will Sheff Wed get anything off Leeds? Both going to be tight matches imo. 

Dream scenario, two defeats.....two draws almost as good. Yeah, I know, we still have our own business to do tomorrow, but wouldn't it be great to see points dropped today by our yorkshire friends.....

Edited by lake district canary

I will be following also Lakey. I think we will be as we were tomorrow but with one more game. Easter weekend is going to settle this equation. I know we can do it, I am sure we can do it. I'm ready to back the boys to close the deal.

• Like 1

Any dropped points from Leeds or Sheff U would be welcome, for sure.  Millwall are a tough nut and desperate for pointsand Sheff Wed will be dead keen to keep their hopes alive - so dropped points are more than possible.   But it is and always has been more about what we do. 

Edited by Branston Pickle

Cant see anything other than 2 home win today...our best hope is if a sheff utd win at 3pm turns leeds into a jittery mess at 5.15pm coupled with Steve Bruce's defensive organization holds them out to a 0-0

A Sheff Wed draw is the best we can hope for out of that lot. A Leeds win will really dent Wednesday's play off hopes and potentially leave them 9 points off 6th, which could be to our benefit on Friday.

Never thought we’d be cheering on a team in blue and white before, but at 5:30pm this evening, I’m pretty sure we’ll all be slightly more predatory avians than canaries today!

Draw for both leeds and sheff U would be grand. Would not be surprised at all if one of both were held to a draw.

However, by tomorrow after noon I believe we will all breath a little easier. 

7 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Wee Alex’s audition at the Hawthorns is not going well, two down now

I wonder if he has an ulterior motive... 😉

53 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

I wonder if he has an ulterior motive... 😉

Or West Brom might realise they don't want/need him.

Millwall have had Sheff U under the cosh for at least 20 minutes... several great saves and half chances. That header was going in until the handball. Just typical that Marshall would then be the one to miss the penalty. 

Sheffield United aren't going to catch us. No Egan, Basham or Sharp for the next game, Sharp probably out for the season.

Yereeeeeeeee😀😀😀😀😀😀🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💨😸

• Like 1

There's a few of us that like you now Millwall. Come on you fackin Lions.