Sign in to follow this  
NorwichAreBack

Everton game

OK I am going 2 give u a full prediction. An even 1sthalf before rooney puts everton in front at half time. Its then a second half of all norwich pressure and finnally hucks equalizes with 10 minutes 2 go. 1-1. Replay at carrow road. A 2-1 norwich victory after et with goals frrom huckerby again and then iwan comes off the bench and grabs the winnere in extra time. Hows that.

What would be nice is to play well even if we lose. I can see us either winning or getting absolutely stuffed. However, the important thing is that we play well enough so we don''t have the old ''the gulf between Premiership and 1st Division clubs is ever-widening'' rubbish from the national press. Unfortunately, as we''re top of the league we carry the can for the Nationwide and all the country''s sportswriters will be there to tell the tale.
I was pleased to read most national papers describing our 2nd half performance against Derby as ''stunning''. Let''s hope we can continue that way. Everton are nothing special and I''m betting on Flem shutting out Rooney like he did Earnshaw and so many other strikers this season - he''s my man of the season so far.
We''re a well respected club within the press circles of this country - let''s hope we can show them the Premiership will be a better league with us in it.