Sign in to follow this  
pete

Have fun win dosh secure promotion hopefully

Just a suggestion to win some money and ensure promotion for City. If Leeds or Sheff U drop any points in the next 5 games promotion which is a probability a certainty.

Tomorrow Leeds to win is 4/7 Sheff U 8/13. Twenty pounds on a double pays fifty two which doesn't seem too much of a risky bet given their opponents.

Pocket your stake and with your thirty pound profit you can invest in City AR 5/6 at Paddy Power or 3/4 at Ladbrokes. Should City fail to win which is unlikely you will be fifty pounds up.

If this works out you can do the same on Good Friday and again for the Blackburn game on 29\4. When City play second. Unless promotion has been won or the others have been beaten and are out of the race.

Good luck hope we win the money and ensure promotion.

7 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’m pleased to say I have absolutely no idea what you two are talking about 😁

Not just me then 🤔😆

Hope everyone has got on who thought this would be a good idea. Apologies if anyone bet at Paddy Power whose idea of fixed odds is to vary the odds in their favour hoever Ladbrokes odds are as advised.

My version of "have fun, win dosh and secure promotion" was to invest in the Academy Bond and hopefully get the 25% promotion bonus as well as 8% interest.

Yes, I am good at being smug.